✿It's not true

Dedicated to TotallyNotStupid

〔✿ / -¦ means either ¦Timeline skip ¦ and/or  ¦Change of PoV

N: there will be a lot of that. Sorry ;-;

-

"Where's (Y/n)?"

Gon asked, his eyes wandering around. He saw Killua stepping in at the candy store but the girl is nowhere. "You guys are together earlier. Where is she?"

Killua stared at the other male. "She's outside. She'll be here soon, don't worry."

"Hmm..."

"What?"

"You know, Killua, you shouldn't leave a girl behind," said Gon, his eyes narrowing slightly at the other male.

Killua only shrugged. "Whatever."

"Stay here, I'll go get her." Gon soon left him and went outside.

"You sound like a dying dolphin."

"Your smile.. it's ugly."

"...ugly."

"..ugly."

"Ugly."

The words that escaped from the albino's lips keeps repeating on your mind as if it was a broken radio.

Your gaze dropped to the ground and bit your lower lip trying hard to fight the tears that was threatening to spill any time soon.

"Your breath stinks."

"Idiot."

"Witch!"

"Stupid girl~"

"Clumsy."

"Short."

"Pokemon!"

"Slowpoke."

"Ugly."

"Flat."

You were reminded of all the nicknames, insults, and teasing remarks from him the longer you stare at the ground. All these flashbacks you're getting only made you think of the worse yet again. It made you think that you are not worthy enough to be anyone's friend, that you are too ugly, that you will never have a boyfriend let alone have someone crushing on you, that you are only a bother to everyone else. It affects your self esteem and increase your insecurities.

He's the only person that acts like that to you. Nia may be blunt sometimes but she was not really this mean and probably won't go as far as to say something bad about you with a serious tone while smirking just like Killua did. Nia also wouldn't shout something embarrassing about you nor she would trip you in front of the whole class. That's right, Killua is way worse than Nia. That damn albino is terribly mean to you almost all the time that you cannot help but to feel the want to cry out loud.