✿I would be lying if I say

T w o

-

"Oh my god.. You stole his what again..?"

"His diary," You answered Nia's question. You let out a breath as you run your fingers in your (hair color) locks.

Nia is bemused, a smile on her face as she glances at you. "You actually get to snoop in his things.. And not only that, but you also did manage to steal his diary.. Amazing." She mumbled more to herself than you. Although, you heard it clearly.

"What should I do? Should I give it back?" You asked. Your face shows that you are guilty as you speak, "If it were me, I wouldn't like it when someone snoop in my things let alone steal a very very very private thing from me that may or may not contain some secrets that only myself know. It's invading my privacy."

"Hmm.." The pink haired girl shifted her gaze to the ground as she put her index finger in her chin seemingly to think of something. "Secrets huh? You're planning to get him back, right? Why don't you use some of his secrets against his?"

With that, a smirk crawled up into your lips. "Like blackmailing?"

Nia smirked back. "Exactly, my friend."

However, the 'angel one' in your head says no making you have second thoughts. "But don't you think it's too much? A diary.. is a secluded thing after all."

Your friend laughed at your statement. "You're the one who keeps complaining over and over about him embarrassing you almost everyday." She put on a face, one that seems to be resemble yours. "Damn that attractive albino! I'm gonna get him back! I'm gonna fudgin kill him!" She yelled imitating your voice.

You have a disapproving look in your face. You clear your throat interrupting the girl. After that, you speak: your voice holding a sassy tone, "Excuse me, girl? I never said he was attractive."

Nia responded with just the same tone as yours, "Excuse me, (Y/n). You just did." She then continue, "...and now, you're suddenly a good girl who decided to take back her own words and just let the damn albino to pester her?"

Here comes the demon one.. You thought of all the stuffs that Killua did to you and now you can't help but to feel your rage coming out of your body. "Of fcuking course not, Nia." You replied as your lips then formed into an evil grin.

Nia flinched slightly when she saw you. "My friend's kinda scary," the girl thought.

"(Y/n)," Nia called out standing up from your bed where she has been lying on. "Thank you for letting me come over to your house."

You nodded at her saying it is not really a big deal. Then you felt her flickered her finger into your forehead which left a red spot.

"Why you—!"

Nia stared right into your eyes stopping you from saying something. It is a deadly look, one that you will give to your prey when you are hunting.

As you were sweating nervously, she began to speak. "Don't do something overly stupid."

You can only nod at her in response. A few seconds passed by and she seem to be normal again. With now a smile on her lips and a friendly gaze, she bid you goodbye. "Okay then! Ja ne!"

--

"Well.. A peek inside wouldn't hurt," you said trying to convince yourself that reading someone's diary is totally okay.

Plus that someone teased you non-stop so this is just a payback for all of what he'd done.

It's totally okay, right?

It's not like you're gonna let everyone to read his diary. You're not that bad, if anything it would be just you who will read it.

So it must be fine, right?

You find yourself sitting on your bed while staring hardly on the diary of the damn albino.

You then clicked your tongue. "I would be lying if I say.. I don't want to know what his diary contains though!" You yelled suddenly plopping yourself down in your bed.

Ceiling. It's what you see while laying down on your bed. At that time, your mind wandered off thinking about what could Killua possibly wrote on his diary.

You become frustrated. "Ahh! Whatever!" You sat up and abruptly take the diary in your hands.

You clutched his diary tightly..

You let out a heavy breath you did not know you were holding before slowly opening it.

What could you possibly be writing in here, Killua?

-

Oya?

Oya oya?

Oya oya oya?

Here's an update because i do feel so good-