❀Killua is here

[ BONUS ]

This will be on Killua's point of view for the past four chapters.

-

E i g h t

-

Prior two days ago

Thursday
(Took place in ch.4 "I would love to admit that" )

"Hey Gon."

"yes?"

"I think (Y/n) is avoiding me.. What do you think?" Killua asks as he scratches the back of his head.

"huh? She is?" Gon hummed thinking. "I don't know. It doesn't seem like it."

The white haired let out a sigh. "Well.. I went to her classroom the other day to invite her to lunch but.." Killua let out yet another sigh. "She suddenly ran away from me."

Gon's gaze linger on Killua observing as how his shoulders is slumped slowly with his sighs. "Don't worry too much about it. Maybe she's just in rush to do something important," he answered.

Killua narrowed his eyes to his friend. "Like..?"

Gon shift his glance from the other male. "Umm.. Peeing..? Taking a dump?" He answered unsure.

However in Killua's mind, that statement is like a key that unlocked the puzzle he has been trying to solve all his life. Now it makes sense why you were red and warm that day. The reason for that occurance is you've got a call of nature!

Killua grinned and fist-bumped Gon. "That's totally it!"

-

Friday

That's totally not it.

Killua thought as he stare at you interacting with Gon. You're totally avoiding him! You cant even look at his eyes for a damn second.

Why?

"Then let's go home together today!" Gon's voice rang in Killua's ears.

Is it because of the kiss?
No..
You acted just fine after that happened. You even went to his house.
What's the reason then?

As he think of possibilities, he also waited for your reply and not long after, he heard you say, "Sure Gon, let's go home together."

At that moment, Killua felt as if there are only two people here talking, as if it's only you and Gon, as if he doesn't belong here.

That response just now seems to be only for Gon as though he's the only one you were asking to go home. Moreover, you only looked and smiled at Gon and just him alone.

What am I? A ghost?

Because of that, the silverette turned silent.

Killua is here too. You know?

On the way to the candy store, he feels a bit off whenever you and Gon laughs together saying remarks here and there when he gets the chance.

Minues later when Gon left the two of you. He heard you ask, "Killua.. Are you mad?"

"No," he replied fast as if it was on cue. Killua's not mad. He really isn't. Why would he be mad? If anything, he think it's jealousy..

Wait no! I'm not jealous!

"You're ma-" Your voice reached his ears once again.

He cut you off. "You sound like a dying dolhpin." He punched himself inside his head. He's not supposed to say that but before he knew it, he's already spitting bad comments about you. Then leave you after a while.

Going inside the store, he felt guilty but disregard it nonetheless focusing on the sweet candies in front of him.

Gon asked about you and soon left to get you. It kind of ticked him off. Why is Gon acting like that? Isn't that a boyfriend thing to do? Nah. Gon's too pure. He probably just did that in a friendly manner. Afterall Gon is that kind of guy. He's nice.

The black haired male returned and said that you were crying. Killua thought that he screwed up and he went overboard. His friend, Gon, convinced him to apologize but he just cant, alright?

His pride is not letting him,

Or maybe he just cant face you,

Or maybe he's afraid you'll start to get thoughts that maybe he likes you and is jealous to you paying more attention to Gon.

Therefore he stopped Gon to walk outside just yet.

"I'm sorry but
.
.
.
can you say something this to her?" Killua started, "Say to her that it isn't true at all, her breath doesn't stink, that she's pretty, that her laugh is music to my ears, that she smiles beautifully, that I love her smile, that she's pretty inside and out."

Gon tilted his head and stare at Killua confused. "But why me? Can't you just say it?"

Killua rubbed his cheek with his index finger, a tiny blush emitting. "Just this once, okay? Please Gon. Do this once."

It was silent. Gon haven't respond back just looking at Killua who is now staring down. Eventually, Gon gave up and decided to accept Killua's favor.

"Alright but you should do it next time, okay?" Gon says smiling softly.

Killua nodded grinning back at him. "Ahh.. And by the way, don't tell it came from me, okay?" He lets go of Gon's wrist.

"Huh? But then how?"

"Just say it directly or whatever. Walk her home too." Killua pushed Gon outside. "Go on."

Gon gave him two thumbs up before running to chase you.

Killua followed Gon after. He saw you getting flustered over Gon. The sight of you blushing made the silver haired male smile in his spot. He continue to watch the two of you conversing something. He decided that it's his time to go when you started to walk away.

Walking at the opposite direction from them, Killua lets out a sigh.

You're there.

Gon's there.

And...

Killua's here.

-

I will edit chapters if I got extra time! So I apologize for any mistakes and if it seems rushed! Please please give me your reviews hehe! It pushed me further to update! Thank you.