❀You're sick?

-have a bonus chapter 'cause why not.  I'm feeling nervous about the interview. UwU

-

Killua knocks on your door,

Once.

It didn't open. So he tried again but this time it's twice.

Thrice.

Four times.

Five times.

Six times.

Killua soon lose his patience and is growing worried now, but come on, we're not gonna talk about his getting worried. 'Cause he's a tsun tsun and won't admit it. Killua knocked on the door loudly and continuously.

His effort didn't go to waste as the door opens slowly revealing a slouched (Y/n) with squinting eyes and black under its bags. A red nose and face. The girl seems sweaty too.

Killua raised his eyebrow and ask, "You're sick?"

In which you rolled your eyes. "Isn't that obvious?" You move to your side, a cue to let Killua in. "Come in."

Killua ask yet another question instead of entering your house. "Where's your mum?" He added, "Dad? Do you think you can even do the project in this state?"

You put a hand on your waist and response sassily, "Well, Mister-worried-pants, I don't have a choice but to do the project. It's already past the over due. Aren't you here to help me and not to scold me?"

Killua just sighs at your retort and gets inside your house. He was shocked to find out you haven't done the project for that one certain teacher who looks 10× hotter with his hair was down. You two have the same teacher and ofc, the project. Killua was already done and scolds you off for not completing it any sooner. It irked you off but you were soon touched when this albino offered to help you out.

So here he is now, in your house, with you who is sick.

"(Y/n)?" He called out watching as you sneeze in a tissue.

The two of you are already in the living room, sitting at a sofa.

"What?" It was your turn to watch him. His eyebrows were furrowed together. Whether in disgust or worry— you didn't really know.

"Did you already take medicines?" He questioned.

You tilted at this, blinked, and snickered. "And if I don't?" You asked him in a teasing tone as if saying 'make-me.'

Killua is startled by your tone, getting a shiver in his spine.

She's dangerous...

He lose his cool and yelled, "W-what! Of course I'll get you me—" A blush appeared on his cheeks. "Whatever!" He turned away from you, scratching his hair.

 "Whatever!" He turned away from you, scratching his hair