✿For my smile

"Out of all the people, I'm the one you suspected?"

Evan was the one who initiated the talk about the incident, to which Adonia responded not long after.

"I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be you. You're very vocal about your hate towards Killua." Nia hums, thinking, "But that's also not enough evidence to accuse you, so I'll let you go for now."

The male scoffed a little at what he heard. "What are you, an officer?" He then began to walk away, but halted and came back in front of Nia.

"Where is this Zoldyck guy's classroom located?" Evan asked, making no sense to Nia.

Nia raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Er-nothing. I was just asking, haha. " Evan shrugged as he let out a tiny, awkward laugh.

Nia who's noticed there's something off about what's happening, sharpens her gaze at Evan. "You know something, do you?" She then held his wrists. "If you do, then you better start spilling."

Evan let out a sigh, looking away yet again. "Why should I? That is, if I know anything at all, which, as you can see, I don't." He let out a hum of agreement as he nodded to himself.

Nia, who is not really buying it, hardens her grip on his wrist. "Come on. Just tell me. You don't want me to be mad."

"Hehe~"

A quiet snicker made Nia loosen her grip for a bit as she was taken back by the action. Why laugh, now? Nia thought becoming more confused.

A quiet snicker made Nia loosen her grip for a bit, as she was taken back by the action. Why laugh now? Nia thought, becoming more confused.

"What if I'm actually into thi-?"

Evan did not get to finish what he was saying when his stomach got punched by Nia.

"Do I look like I'm joking right now?! I already told you, you don't-"

This time, Evan interrupted Nia. He hurriedly said, "Okay, fine! Fine! I'll say it!" He put his two hands up. "I'm not sure if it's him, but I'll tell you! I just realized it now... So I might be wrong but it's too much of a coincidence, so I highly suspect that it's him, so I.."

"Hey!" Nia snapped him out. "Who is this man?"

Evan's face grew serious and leaned in to tell the truth.

"Just earlier, I got a text from our Captain. He insists on having a sudden meeting in our club room at lunch break. It's unusual for him to do that since we usually have meetings after class. Although it's out of character for him, I still decided to go. But while on my way, I saw our Captain leaving a classroom. Hey! Hey! Listen up. Okay. You know, I'm in the same grade as you, right? So I'm walking down the hallway in the junior building. If Captain is a third year, why would he be in a classroom with a lower grade? It do happen though but what's suspicious is that there's literally no one in the classroom that he had just gotten out of when I took a look. I'm not sure if it's Zoldyck classroom though. That's all I know," Evan finished his story.

"It's not me," he added. "I'm just telling you this since you're kind of my type."

"I don't want to hear anything else from you," Nia told him off before walking away.

Evan, who was left alone, heaved out a sigh. "Oh Captain, it'll be really uncool of you if you're really the one who did that."

Adonia who soon met (Y/n) the day after her confrontation with Evan immediately spoke about it. She told you that this Evan guy saw the captain leave out of the junior high's classroom. Adding that she has no idea about the motive if it were the captain unlike the red haired one named Evan who was loud and clear about his dislike towards Killua. The exchange between nia made you ponder though. Wasn't the captain the weird guy who asked you about wanting to break him into pieces? But who was him that the captain was talking about? You thought that he was referring to the red haired guy but was it really him?