❀Choosing Clubs

This is a bonus chapter!! There will be cameos! Look out for your names;) You might be here~

This chapter is dedicated to all the mentioned names.

-

RING

The bell rang. Students went out of the classroom as it was already the end of class hours. You stand up and walked over the door while your mind is busy thinking. You can't go home just yet though because..

Yes.

It's finally the time.

The time..

The time where you need to choose a club.

However, you are confused. Not only because of the many clubs to choose from but also as to why are you getting blocked to exit your classroom.

You sweat drop, scratching your cheek softly with your index finger. Your eyes gazes up to the eyes of the blocker who is none other than Adonia Hesper. "Nia...? What's the meaning of this?"

Nia did not offer you a response instead she rammed her bag as if searching for something. Then she took it out. "Wear this tag until you're out of the school bounds," she stated pinning the tag in your blouse.

You look at the tag curiously. "But why...?" You read what was written on the tag.

"Reader"

Upon reading the word, you become more confused. "Nia? What? Reader?! Me? Reader? What is that supposed to mean?" You asked shouting.

Once again, she did not give you a reply. She is too busy pinning her own tag in her blouse.

You read out loud the written word in her tag too.

"OC"

You really could not make a sense out of it so you just let it be turning silent. OC? What is that word even?

This time, Nia speaks, "Everyone is given out a tag and must be wear inside the school grounds at all times for just today. It will be your temporary name." Nia went out of the way and now you are finally free to go out of the room.

"Huh? Why though? What could we even get out of this?" You questioned, your eyebrows knitting together. You started to walk with Nia beside you.

"Author rules," Nia replied which you never understood or maybe you did.

-

"You're taking your request form to the art club now?" Your voice rang out in Nia's ears. She nodded, smiled, and waved you goodbye walking off to the said club.

You let out a sigh. You haven't made a decision yet.

Why is this so hard?

You thought of wandering around the clubs. Maybe by looking around each club, you might find what you actually really like.

As you were walking in the hallway, You mutter, "Me and my indecisive ass." But just like the cases before, someone had heard you.

Silhouettes sneak up behind you. "What.. do.. you feel.. about.. going to.. the.. Broken.. Hearts.. aka.. Depression.. Club?" Their dead voice startled you making you turn around as quickly as you can. That's when you see them. Clad in all black and a peculiar smile wore on their faces.