✿I hate you

I forgot to add the media of Killua playing soccer.

Thank you so much!! This book finally reached 1K votes! And 29K+ reads. I'm really thankful<3

"He's not my boyfriend!"

You yelled that and dashes up to your room. Minutes pass by and three knocks was made on your door before the person from the outside, opens it slowly. You were greeted with the appearance of your mum whose one hand was clutching something sort of a book.

"Are you really telling the truth?"

Her question riled you up resulting for you to huff an annoyed breath. "I already told you I am."

Your mum hummed intriguingly. "Really?" Then the older female throws the book she was clutching near your bed. "I found it while I was cleaning," She stated. "I guess the boy is still on the process huh.."

You were in utter confusion. You really don't understand what was she talking about.

She then winked at you. "Well, best of luck~!" That was her last words before shutting the door and finally leaves you alone.

Your eyes glanced at the book she gave you. That's when it hits you. You immediately grab it, open it and scan the first page.

"SHE HAS KILLUA'S DIARY—?!"

"Mum! Did you read it?"

"You didn't, did you?"

"Did you really read all of it?"

"Mum!"

You continue to pester your mother, not giving up until you're given an answer. She's currently doing nothing, just resting on her massage chair. However, some kid decided to bother her.

Your mum noticed the pleading look in your eyes. You really want to know, don't you?

She let out a sigh, deciding she should stop teasing the young girl. "Hm-mmh." A hint of agreement left her lips. "I've read all of it."

The reply earned a gasp from you. You, who had stolen the diary and had it for days, didn't even read all of it.

Wow. Mother beats you to it.

You were startled when the other suddenly laughs.

"Ah.. Such young love," She stated, her voice seeming to have a bit of sadness. 

Your eyes were glued to your mother who holds a smile on her face. She closed her eyes remembering the past she had.

"You know," Your mother began speaking again and you know all too well that it'll be about a story from the past. Yet you let your curiosity take over you and listen to what she had to say.

"I hated your father before." Her voice was soft when she said this. "I keep insulting the guy and bothering him. I really don't know why. Maybe because I like the look on his face whenever I disturb the guy. Then he moved away. I couldn't understand why... I thought I hated him so why do I keep wanting to see him? Days turns to weeks. Weeks turns to months. Yet I long for him till the very day I met him again."

"Mum.."

She smiled at you and pinches your cheeks. "Don't look at me like that. I ended up with your dad. All is well." A laugh came from your mother, one that seems like a villainous laugh. "We met again when I turned 22 and we started from there again then Voila~ we had you and get married."