✿Never once in my life

The following pictures/gifs will help you to imagine and progress the certain actions better.

-

|| You can smile again~! ||

Your eyes shot open once the loud music reached your peacefully resting ears. You groaned as you sit up in your bed, your eyes squinting. The music is coming from downstairs. It's probably your mother who's playing it. It's the cue to wake up like an alarm clock.

You let out an exhausted sigh even though you just woke up. It's not like you get some sleep anyway. To be honest you did, but for just one hour or even less. After knowing Killua's secrets, you find it hard to sleep. Everytime you close your eyes, an image of Killua pops in and the contents of diary plays as if a narrator is speaking it. It was one hell of a struggle to drift off to sleep.

"What are you still doing in there?!" Your mum's shout made you leave your bed and prepare for school.

-

As you were adjusting your bag downstairs, your mother suddenly cupped your cheeks as she stared at you intensely.

"W-what?" You stuttered out, feeling awkward.

"Your face looks pale. Your eyes has such dark eye bags too. Did you stay up late again?"

You gulped nervously before shaking your head. You placed your hands on top of hers and get it away from your face. "I need to go now, Mum," You said, quickly running to the door.

"Wai-"

Your mother's yells didn't reach your ears anymore for you had already leave.

-

"So if Jhonny has 19 bottles of dish soap and he gives Gina-"

The teacher's blabbering soon died out with you not focusing on it. Your attention is on somewhere else.

Based from his diary, Killua seems pretty worried you'll hate him once you find out his feelings huh... It seems like he's pretty conscious and anxious about it too. You remember all of the little things or hints that Killua likes you.

He helps you out frequently. May it be assignments or just simple things like carrying stuffs. Though, he complained while he was doing it. There's also that time where you thought he was being unreasonable where he scolded you for being too close with a guy classmate. Was he being jealous that time...? Now that you think about it, he often either gets in trouble for you or gets you out of trouble too. You also caught him staring at you for so many times. Adding to that, he often invites and/or treats you to eat with him. It always happen that you just got used to it now. Wait- there was also that one time where he did this and oh, that time too!

Your mind started flooding you with lots and lots of memories of Killua hinting you that he has feelings for you.

Why didn't I realize it?!?
Am I really this dense?!

Someone had to save you from your mind flooding and the savior just happened to be your teacher. "(L/n)," Called the teacher with glasses who often wears long sleeve white polo shirt.

You flinched at their voice. Were you in trouble again? However the teacher gestured over you to pick up the other documents he couldn't bring. He asked you to help him bring it to the faculty in which you did.

On your way back, you met with the very reason why you couldn't sleep that much the other night.

Killua Zoldyck. "Yo," He greeted, his lips curving into a tiny smirk. "We should hang out later. Uhh- that's what gon said."