❀A Kiss

Update: I changed the toot part 'cause I've come to realize that it wasn't really that relevant.

Look! A bonus(?) chapter! It's actually more of an off-screen happenings in this book and such.. like an omake..?

Well I hope you enjoy this!
Even though it isn't actually the real chapter seven.

✿✿-includes the number of the chapter where the scenario/s most likely took place.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

One

❀1-A Kiss

You are reading a book titled "Dance with the Devil" when you felt a presence walking towards you. You were about to lift your head up and look at the person but decided against it after hearing the person's voice.

"What 'cha doing witch?"

Oh~ That damn familiar voice. You know it well. You know damn well whose voice is this. It was the voice of that damn albino aka Killua Zoldyck.

You didn't look up ignoring him. You try to continue to read the book however you are having a hard time. You couldn't focus on the book when a jerk is right in front of you. With his presence, you could not even progress to the next sentence, you just keep on reading the same sentence over and over again as if your brain can not process the words on the page.

"Ignoring me?"

You heard him asked. Even though you aren't looking, you feel like he's somehow grinning at you as you struggle reading the book.

Just then, he said something. "Ahh!" He yelled not too loudly. "I suddenly remembered that time when you barged in to the vacant classroom. I was so surprised to see you on there, crouching and farting repeatedly.. You're such an idiot!" Killua cackled. "Your face when you realized I was there is so pricele-"

Then that's it. Before he can even finish his sentence, you stand up. Way too quick.

You didn't know that the albino was so damn close to you to the point that anyone who saw you would assume that you two are about to kiss.

And heck, you two just did.

The sudden move of you jerking upwards made your lips and Killua's own to press with each other. It is more of a collision of lips than an actual kiss where you two leaned in and etc etc. Can you even count this as a kiss? Maybe yes. Maybe not.

Your eyes went round when it happened. You did not do anything at that time, you didn't know what to do so you were just frozen in your spot.

Killua, on the other hand, was shocked at first and didn't move from his spot too but after mere seconds, he managed to say to you or should I say insult you, "Your breath stinks, (Y/n)."