✿I would love to admit

"Go! Go! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go Dateko!"

The sound coming from the television make the silverette jolt awake. Groaning, Killua rubbed his eyes and searched for Gon who's probably the one watching.

His blue eyes landed on Gon who is seated mere steps away from the T.V. "If you're gonna watch at this hour, at least make sure to wear headphones," Killua remarked scowling at his friend. He can't help but to feel pissed, you know? Who wouldn't? You were peacefully sleeping but then someone decided to wake you up by watching something absolutely nonsense— it's nonsense to Killua— in loud volume at fcking 4 in the morning? "And you've watched this.. kaikyu? So many times already. Why keep repeating it?" Killua added.

Gon grinned sheepishly at the other male making a peace sign. "It's so good, Killua. You should watch it and heey, it's haikyu! Haikyuu not kaikyu!"

Killua scoffed as he rolled his eyes. "No thanks and at this time of day, if you're gonna watch something.. You should watch something lew—" Killua was cut off by the yelling of "YOSHAAA!" from the T.V.

The black haired male tilted his head to the side. "What did you say again, Killua?" Asked Gon.

Although it's quite tempting to say the next word Killua decided against it and instead, just let out a sigh. "Forget it."

Killua planned to go back to sleep however he end up talking to Gon while watching the show Gon is so engrossed into.

"Ne ne Killua.. Karasuno have this gorgeous manager! Her name's Kiyoko! Oh that's her!" Gon mused his finger pointing to a raven haired girl in the T.V.

Killua only quirked his eyebrow up for a second and say, "Not bad. Is that the kind of girl you like?"

Gon hummed seeming to think before shrugging his shoulders. "I don't know." Gon shifted his gaze to his friend. "How about you? What kind of girl do you like?"

The albino made a puking sound acting disgusted. "No! No! Don't ask me that!" Killua yeld shaking his head. "Girls are creeps! I don't like them."

"Even (Y/n)..?"

"What?"

"I said even (Y/n)?!" Gon repeated, his words a lot louder and clearer than before.

Killua took his eyes from the show and look at Gon's own for a moment before averting his eyes. "S—she's different." A bit of pink appeared on his cheeks. "She's not a creep like other girls who covered their full face with make up." Killua then felt himself shivered as he remembered all those times where he see a girl becoming someone completely and entirely new after some make up. "Those girls entirely look like a new person after putting make up. That's literally illegal, right?"

Killua stand up from the bed went over to the drawer and get the tiny mirror holding it out in front of his face. "I don't get it. Why would they even do that kind of thing?" He asked looking at his reflection on the mirror. "(Y/n) doesn't wear any of that thing and she looks not really that beautiful but that's what I like. I like how the way she is."

Gon's mouth formed an "o" processing what's Killua saying on his mind. He nodded. "I get it.. I get it.. So (Y/n)'s different because she looks exactly as her own true self?" Then the male tilted his head, "but how can you be so sure about that?"

Although the question was asked innocently and don't mean any negative impact, Killua could not help but to think that Gon is doubting you. Killua couldn't blame his bestfriend though. It's not like he trusted you ever since from the start. A sudden image of you being dropped in the pool by him appeared on his mind making a tiny grin crawled up in his lips.