Chapter 5: It's Only The Beginning

The two males had walked into the forest. The quiet air had taken over, making the two uneasy. Jake was happy that he was on this trip in the first place, seeing all the woodland creatures and wonderful plants. Dwight on the other hand.. He wasn't to happy. 

He was nervously looking around, trying to find a place to rest at. He was very certain that Jake wouldn't care if they were separated. Yet, Dwight decided to stick with him anyways. They reached a lit-up neighborhood. Jake looked over in confusion, the entrance was a opened up brick wall. There were claws extended out to block the exit. Once the two males got closer, the claws disappeared. 

"J-Jake, I don't think this is a good idea.." Dwight stated nervously. He followed Jake into the weird bricked up area, where the metal door slid open slowly. The creaks of it echoing throughout out the neighborhood. "We will be fine, I'm here babe." Jake took a hold of Dwight's hand, giving him a small kiss for reassurance. Dwight had let out a small smile. 

The love birds had walked in and pasted the metal door. The creaking of the metal door sliding was heard again. It fully closed and a click sound echoed into the boy's ears. "Are we locked in here?" The nerd asked, looking over towards the switch near the gates door. "Hm.. I doubt it, but we need a place to sleep so.." Jake tugged his lover softly and pulled him over towards the sidewalk. 

"What's up with all these pallets and cement on the road?" The nerd asked and looked over at his nature loving boyfriend. Jake had shrugged his shoulder in confusion. "I am not sure but we do need to get somewhere safe.." He mumbled, looking over the old broken fences.

Jake looked over towards the house that had caught his attention. The jack-o-lantern giving a fun, spooky glow to the house's atmosphere. The sign reading, "The Strode Residence." Jake looked over his shoulder to see his boyfriend shivering in fright and from the cold.

He chuckled and took off his sweater. Wrapping it around a blushing nerd, he helped him up the stairs. They both checked each of the rooms. There was absolutely nothing. The rooms were completely empty.

Well, aside from one of the rooms. It had a very old and dirty matress. The springs poking out and little cotton foam being torn apart. Jake sighed in annoyance. "This will have to do for now." He laid his partner down onto the mattress.

"Aren't you going to get some rest, Jake?" Dwight has whispered, afraid of that thing listening in. Before Jake had any time to reply, a loud roar was hear from a mile away. The two boy's looked up and out of the house window.

They saw a couple of light looking poles next to meat hooks. Jake thought for a moment. He placed all the pieces together and his eyes widdened in realization. "Dwight, remember the claws you saw back at the entrance?" Jake had asked with his voice a bit shaky.

Dwight had slowly nodded his head yes as his reply before slowly looking down towards the stairs. There was heavy foot steps heard, they seemed to be coming from the stairs. The white masked figure appeared from the stairs. He tilted his head to the side a bit.

His smirk was burnt towards Dwight. He slowly showed his knife towards the love birds. He pointed the tip of his trusty kitchen knife towards Jake aggressively, who was already shoving Dwight out the window.

The masked figure chuckled evilly, quickly walking over towards Jake who was in the middle of vaulting over the window. The figure grabbed Jake away from the window and placed him over his shoulder.

"J-Jake!" Dwight screeched in horror. He tried to reach out to Jake in despration until Jake screamed at him. "Don't, just run! I'll try to escape." Jake continued to wiggle. The famous psycho taking him downstairs quickly.

Dwight watched in horror as he watched his boyfriend get carried out towards a meat hook. "W-Wait no! Take me instead of him!" Dwight cried out, running down the house and towards the killer. The masked figure tilted his head to the side a bit.

He looked back at the meat hook and towards his obsession. He let out a soft smirk underneth his mask. He droped the nature boy onto the ground violently.  He slowly walked over towards the nervous nerd.

His free hand had found it's way to the shorter male's neck. Gripping it gently as possible, he brushed his knife onto Dwight's cheek. He added a bit of pressure just enough to make a slight cut.

"You are going to have to wait, my little rabbit..~ I have to deal with this pest first." He cooed into Dwight's ear, sending shivers down his spine. "L-Leave him alone you freak!" Jake yelled, trying to defend his unprotected boyfriend.

The masked figure laughed loudly, he stomped on Jake's head violently. "Don't do that!" Dwight yelled and yanked the jumpsuit wearing male arm harshly. The tall male turned quickly and grabbed his neck harshly.

He slowly lifted up the nerd into the air a bit. "Don't test me boy!" He warned and threw him onto the ground. Dwight coughed, grasping his neck. The tall male had picked up the limped boy off the ground. His puffed raven hair bounced up when being picked up.

The male instantly threw him onto the meat hook. Jake had instantly awoken and screamed out in pain, grabbing a hold of the hook that penetrated his shoulder during his scream. Dwight looked up scared and worried.

"Jake! N-No!" He screamed out. His tears finally flowing out, his emotions being shown. The taller male picked up the nerd and threw him over his shoulder. Dwight struggled and begged but it was no use. The well known psycho who was called, Michael Myers had taken his prey somewhere isolated.

My Sweet Obssessionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें