Chapter 20: New Survivor

Michael walked away from the woods he used to relax by. Feeling the awkward atmosphere of the camp after walking past the bushes, he kept his head hung low. He was honestly confused on why he had become a survivor, why he didn't see the signs before. He was such an idiot. Scanning the campfire, he found the familiar nerd next to his boyfriend.

Peaking up after seeing Dwight over there, he quickly rushed over there. Once reaching his destination, he quickly yanked Dwight away from Jake's grasp. Jake quickly stood up and grabbed a hold of Dwight's wrist before Michael could even leave with him.

"What do you think you are doing?" Jake spat. Feeling Michael lose his grip on Dwight, he held him close. Wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist, Michael had let out an annoyed sigh.

"I need to borrow him for a bit, everyone is telling me to go to him if I'm trying to learn how to survive.," Michael glared at Jake. Dwight patted Jake's hand, reassuring him he will be fine.

"He is a survivor now; we all need to work together to survive... I'll be fine Jake." Dwight gave him a soft kiss on the cheek after talking. Still not buying, Jake shook his head in disagreement.

"If he ever tries to do something to you, kick him in the balls and just yell. I'll come over as quickly as possible to help." Jake stated, playing with Dwight's black hair locks. Dwight nodded at Jake's statement. Once feeling the grip of the saboteur go away, he grabbed Michael's wrist and led him away from the crowd he was currently with. Standing a good few meters away from the camps, Dwight has let go of Michael and turn all of his attention to him.

"Okay, what happened and how did this happen?" Dwight blurted out. Michael awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, as he looked over at Dwight.

"I am not sure... I just didn't have my knife with me anymore and something was telling me not to kill you all." The ex-killer let out an exhausted sigh. He looked away from the nervous leader and sat down on the ground below him. Shrugging mentally, Dwight sat down next to Michael on the ground.

"Well.. either way, you are now a survivor and we can't do anything about it anymore." The nerd reached over, grasping Michael's hand with his own. Looking down at their hands, he let out a soft smile.

"Now.. I'll show you the ropes.." Dwight started to chat away. Naming all the killers and what they go by, what abilities they have. Every single thing Dwight had noted, he had explained to the newest survivor. Michael tried to keep up with everything Dwight was throwing at him, but it was difficult when he was being so adorable.

Seeing the leader being so passionate and knowing what he was talking about made Michael happy. His stomach erupted with butterflies as he was checking out Dwight. Mesmerized by his lips, his hands made its way to the leaders face and cupped his cheeks.

Dwight immediately stopped talking as he watched Michael inch closer to him. His breathing becoming hitched and the world around his seemed to slowdown. Brushing his lips against the nerds, he soon sealed the gap with a kiss.

Dwight's heart fluttered as he felt Michael's lip make contact with his. Carefully returning the kiss, he felt Michael's hand roam up his body to gently caress his hips. Feeling the shivers run down his spine, he started to kiss the ex-killer more aggressively; which was to Michael's liking. Suddenly pulling the leader close to him, Michael leaned back till his back was touching the floor.

Dwight stayed on top of him, biting on Michael's bottom lip; he lowly started to roll his hips. Groaning Michael gladly let the leader slip his tongue in. After the leader was given the privilege to explore, he pulled away for air. Panting heavily, he looked down at Michael. Blushing he got off, and sat on the ground.

"S-Sorry.." Dwight embarrassingly blushed, avoiding any sort of eye contact with Michael. Michael chuckled as he sat up. Scooting closer to the nerd, he wrapped his arm around his waist and pulled him close. Nuzzling Dwight, the leader let out a soft smile and cuddled into him.

Hearing the soft whispers in his head as his hand glowed, he let out an annoyed sigh. "We have a trial coming up.. You do know the rules right?" Dwight asked as he looked up at Michael. Nodding, he stood up and helped the nerd up.

The fog started to slowly set in and collect the two and disperse them into a trial. Waking up, Michael looked at his surroundings as he felt tall grass brush against his finger tips. Blinking a few times, he stood up straight and looked towards the center of the trial.

The Macmillan estate.. and the killer so happened to be Evan..