Chapter 10: Prisoner of Love

The scrawny nerd walked over towards the exit gate. Pulling down on the lever, he nervously looked around. The lights on top of the lever slowly shined red, the second bulb was on. Before Dwight could even finish opening the exit gate, he felt his body get yanked away from it. He turned to look behind him, horrified at the scene.

The head of his fiancé is Michael's hand, the blood splattered on his mask. Dwight looked up at him, he winced seeing the taller male twitch violently. "Oh my sweet little bunny, you can never escape me.." Myers whispered in his ear, dropping Jake's head to the floor. Dwight didn't dare move, his gaze kept averting back to the obsessed male and back at his boyfriends decapitated head.

Michael pushed Dwight back towards a brick wall. He pinned his hands on top of his head, a small smirk appeared on his face. "I.. I don't want anything to do with you. Y-You are crazy!" Michael clasped his hand on Dwight's mouth to keep him shut. He turned to look behind him, seeing the group of survivors come by.

"I'm pretty sure Dwight and Jake got sacrificed, we will see em at the campfire." A ruff voice was heard. A western accent was soon heard afterwards. "If Jake n' Dwight got sacrificed, then we woulda have seen the claw thang coming down from the sky." The squeaking of the exit gate was loud enough for other survivors to hear it. The footsteps disappeared into the gate.

Michael let out a insane chuckle. Looking back at Dwight, whom was a crying mess. The psycho killer pouted, he started to caress the males cheek. He wiped the fallen tears away from his cheek. He pulled the nerd into a tight embrace. "You don't know how long I had awaited this moment. The moment to hold you into my arms and make you feel better." Michael mumbled hiding his face into the nerds shoulder.

"I want to go back to my group, back to my boyfriend-" Michael aggressively slammed him against the wall. Ripping off his mask, he eyed him. His blonde hair covered some parts of his face, it was in a small messy bun in the back to make sure it wouldn't bother him later in trials. "You see this?" Myers pointed at the scar on his left eye, which his hair covered a bit.

Dwight didn't respond, he was in shock of how handsome the killer was. How all of his features matched his bipolar personality, explaining how he is physically. He inspected every single thing about him. Dwight bit his lip and looked away from him. He felt bad for checking another guy out, especially when he is dating someone he loved dearly.

Myers looked over at him. He saw the small blush the nerd had gained from looking at him. Michael gave a small smile, his brow raised. "Like what you see, princess?" The killer cupped Dwight's chin and made him look over towards him. The lust was clearly seen in both of the males eyes. Michael had leaned in towards the nerd who was backed up against the wall. Dwight closed his eyes, he accepted it. He loved the moment, savoring the taste of his bittersweet lips.

The sensation he was feeling for this psychopath was strong. It made him feel good. He had never felt like this with Jake before, the thought of his fiancé coming to mind made him pull away. Guilt washed over him, covering his mouth with both his hands. He looked down at the ground, his back sliding down till he sat on the floor. He covered his face, Michael was very confused. "Is something wrong? Did you not enjoy it?" Myers asked bluntly, oblivious to the overwhelming feelings Dwight had felt.

"I can't betray him like that. This isn't right." Dwight mumbled looking up at Michael. The tall male had let out a huff in annoyance. He stood up and placed his mask back on. He grabbed his kitchen knife and stared at Dwight. "I will make you forget about him, wether it is the easy way or hard way." Michael grabbed his ankle, standing up straight. He had started to walk towards the house that was in the center of the map.

Dwight had thrashed around, trying to kick off Michael was pointless. "Please, I don't want any of this!" He yelled out in fear. He tried to dig his nail into the dirt to stop him just for a bit at least but it wasn't working. Michael was very dedicated, he dragged him up towards the house and down into the basement. The basement was filled up with new items, chests, scraps, and pallets.

Michael threw Dwight over towards one of the corners of the basement. Dwight groaned in pain, rubbing his back he had sat up. He looked over towards Michael who was gathering a few metal scraps together and lined them up. He walked over towards the corner that Dwight had stayed at. He placed the big metal doorway on the corner.

Their was a small window in the center just enough for the person inside or out to look through in. "You will be staying with me for a while." Michael looked up at him after screwing up the door to the wall. Dwight shook his head violently, tears running down his face. "If anyone comes down into this basement during trials, they will be hooked here for you to watch." He let out a small chuckle pointing at the meat hook in the center of the basement.

Michael blew a kiss towards him. Dwight banged on the door harshly, "You are cruel, this isn't love! This is keeping a prisoner!" Michael laughed walking over towards the doorway. "This is my way of showing you my love. You don't need anyone else but me my sweet little bunny.~" Michael left it at that, walking out of the basement and away from the house.