Chapter 7: Tough Luck

{{~° Semi-Smut Warning°~}}

The grass brushing between their ankles. The aggressive huffs echoing throughout the whole neighborhood. The rapid tapping of the shoes coliding onto the floor underneath them. Dwight and Claudette were being chased by the one and only, Michael Myers.

Claudette was ahead of Dwight just in case anything had happened. Michael had held his knife in a agressive position, ready to stab one of the two on their backs. Dwight on the other hand.. He was scared shitless. Looking back over his shoulder to see an angry tall male in a jumpsuit trying to murder them. He looked ahead to see Claudette on the floor.

"C-Claudy, Get up!" He screamed in fear. He slowed down to help her up but it was no use. Michael grabbed her by the ankle and yanked her away from the nerd. She screamed bloody murder. Her tears now streaming down her face. She wasnt ready for death yet, but Michael had given in to the bloodlust.

He aggressively grabbed her by the neck, lifting her up. She held onto his wrist, legs kicking at nothing in the air. She banged on his shoulder then, she shrieked. A knife was jabbed through her chest, she coughed a bit of blood mixed with saliva being choked out.

He stabbed the knife through her once more. Her screams were now gone, silence had filled the air. The tall figure threw her now limped body down onto the ground. He looked at it for a moment and looked towards the nerd who stayed still behind him.

The nerd had his eyes widdened in horror. His vision came true. The image of his best friends dead body laying on the ground to rot repeated in his mind. Michael chuckled, he kneeled down to eye height with his obsession. The knife resting next to him on the floor.

"You need to be taught a good lesson." Michael whispered in his ear. Dwight shook his head no, his body trembling at the sight. Michael pushed him down onto the ground rather harshly. His hand gripping the boy's neck firmly.

The tall male lifted up his mask above his lips. Pulling the nerd in for a kiss. The small teen had cried. He struggled and tried to push away the taller male. It was useless since it would make the psycho grip more firm on his neck.

Michael's free hand found it's way to the boy's crotch. He gave it a few rubs before managing to unbuckle his pants. He pulled away from the kiss, his lips trailing down towards his neck. He gave a few licks and bites before finding the nerds sweet spot.

Dwight couldn't help but let out a gasp, his hand clentched the jumpsuit the taller male had worn. Michael smirked, leaving his mark over on his sweet spot and left hickies on other places of his neck. "P-Please stop.." Dwight begged, moaning out from the pleasure he was reciving.

Michael started to remove his jumpsuit. Unzipping his suit, he slipped it off. Leaving himself revealed in his muscle shirt and boxers. Dwight had looked down at him. Admiring all his features, a small blush had crept onto his face.

The masked killer started to unbutton his shirt. "N-No! I'm not ready, stop it!" Dwight had yelled flustered. Michael had instantly clasped his hand over the nerds mouth, quickly shutting him up. A few sounds were heard and the voices started to appear.

It was Meg and Jake, they both had turned the corner to see the two on the floor. Jake furrowed his eyebrows in anger, grabbing the knife that had laid behind the killer. He quickly jabbed it onto his back. Michael groaned in pain, his grip releasing from the nerd that was pinned below him.

Dwight took the advantage and quickly got out and instantly ran towards Jake. "C'mon Meg! We gotta go!" Jake screamed for her to get up. She didn't budge, she was to busy crying over her girlfriends dead body. Her hands caressing her face. Michael had recovered from the knife being stabbed through his shoulder.

He reached to grab it and successfully yanked it out. He snarled in anger and looked over towards the survivors. "Meg!" Dwight yelled but Jake held him back. "Leave her." He stated, pulling Dwight away from the scene.

"We can't just leave her!" The nerd cried out, looking back at Jake. All he could see was the back of his head. He turned back around to see Meg still caressing Claudette's dead body. Tears slipped out of his eyes. "I am so sorry, Claudette.. I couldn't do anything to stop it.." He mumbled to himself.

He turned back around towards Jake. The screaming behind them unable to ignore. Dwight froze in place which had made Jake stop and look back. "Dwight?.." He questioned and made his partner look back up at him. "This is all my fault.." He choked out.

His tears streaming down his pale, rosy cheeks. The dirt smudged all over his face. Jake sighed, wipping the tears off of his boyfriend's face. "It isn't your fault. It's that psycho who is in bloodlust. I promise to get you out safe.." He reassured and pulled Dwight in for an embrace.

Dwight had shakingly sighed, he hugged back. Burying his face into the crock of Jake's neck. Unable to ignore all the events that had happened that night, not being able to stop his best friends death. He was afraid he was going to get Jake killed next.

Jake pulled away, making eye contact with the cute nerd that he held onto. "I promise we will make it out okay?" He planted a loving kiss on top of his forehead and recived a nod from Dwight.

"Everything will be okay as long as I am here." Jake stated and pulled Dwight away from the area. Dwight had doubt that everything would turn out okay that night. Especially with Michael being in bloodlust.