Author's Note - 02/21/19

Okay so, authors note before I end up doing chapter 15 and regretting it sooner or later.

This story is based around Dwight who originally dated Jake and had a crush on the dude. Later on, they ran into Michael Myers who had caused them to crash. Michael got a slight attraction to Dwight and managed to hold him hostage.

From that whole month, Dwight had developed Stockholm Syndrome.

Stockholm Syndrome: feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor.

Jake and Dwight had become a soon-to-be married couple before the whole situation with Michael. Michael had convinced Dwight to break up with Jake and Dwight ended up doing so.

This story has a mix of Dwake and ShapeField.

Dwake: Dwight x Jake
ShapeField: The Shape x Fairfield/Michael Myers x Dwight

So.. I noticed that since I have started the story with Dwake, people have started to read it. BUT ; since it is based around ShapeField and I have started to focus more on the development of ShapeField, people have left/stopped reading.

Which is why I had stopped updating, and I had been busy as well but the main point has been stated. I am not sure if my story is even good anymore. I finished rereading it just to see little readers after reaching to Chapter 11: Desperate Cries.

I feel like this story has went down the drain since then, at first I was proud of this new book publish. I am not so sure anymore. I really need you readers to communicate with me. Yes, it does have over 1.7k reads, but I'm sure most of those were just for the Dwake parts.

But in conclusion, I guess I shall work on chapter 15 of this book and hope for the best. If it doesn't work out, well.. this book had a good run. :)