Requested Smut: ShapeField

<~°This lovely piece is dedicated to my hubby, uhhhgayryann, Enjoy💖🔪°~>

The glasses had been tossed to the ground. Tie loosing it's proper grip, his shirt unbuttoned. His gasps and moans filling the air. He wasnt sure how he had gotten in this position, but he had loved it.

He loved every single moment of it. His gentle touches, the teasing, the taste of his sweet lips. Feeling his muscular figure, he was indeed one lucky man. The two were currently making-out.

Michael had fought for dominance. Their tounges swirling with burning passion. Dwight had finally given up, letting the taller male explore his mouth. His tounge not leaving anything untouched.

Pulling away, he trailed kisses down to his jawline and around his neck. Giving a few licks and bites. Dwight moaned out in pleasure, tightly grasping the muscle shirt Myers had worn.

Michael continued to lick and suck the spot till it was left a mixture of red and purple. Ripping off the nerds shirt, he had trailed kisses down his chest. Being a slight tease, he gave the boy's nipples a few licks.

It had sent shivers down the nerds spine. He whined out and instantly gasped when feeling the cold hand rub his nipple. Myers free hand had roamed around the boy's precious body. Making sure he hadn't left a single spot untouched.

Dwight was a blushing mess. To holding back his moans, he had covered his mouth with his hands. Michael removed his hand away from his mouth. His hand reaching into the nerds pants and past his boxers.

He had grasped the nerds member. Giving it a few rubs on the tip which made Dwight moan out softly. "C'mon, you can be louder than that.~" The masked killer had whispered seductively in his ear.

Starting to pump his hand up and down the boys crotch that he had grasped. Dwight moaned out, biting his bottom lip to maintain his insanity. Myers had let out a small chuckle before pumping a bit more faster.

As soon as he felt the boy tense up, he removed his hand. Dwight whined out, grabbing Myers hand he tried to retrace it back to his erected crotch. Myers shook his head no.

Removing his mask, he had thrown it off somewhere. He stood up to fully remove his bloody jumpsuit. Slipping it off, he moved back to Dwight who had already taken off his pants.

The two males were left with boxers that kept them from being exposed. Michael smirked and kissed his hips, he gave a few licks. "S-Stop being such a tease.." Dwight let out a whine.

Michael let out a small smile, pulling down both their boxers. He looked down at the nerds hard member and looked back up to see a blushing boy. Lifting up the boys leg and placing it over his shoulders.

He held onto his thighs and positioned himself. He looked up at the nerd who gave him a nod for approval. He entered his member in slowly, repeatedly looking up at the wincing boy.

Once he was fully in, he waited for Dwight to get himself adjusted. Dwight looked up to him and nodded once he was ready. Michael slowly started to thrust into him.

He brushed some of the hair that covered Dwight's face. He started to thrust faster, giving him a hungry kiss. Dwight's moans were muffled from the kiss.

He pulled away from the taller male, saliva linking them together. The nerds whole face was red. Pants, grunts, and moans were the only noises heard in the bedroom. Michael pumped the boys member while thrusting into him.

Dwight moaned out loudly, his back arching from the maximum pleasure he was getting. Michael became more aggressive with his grunts, his thrusting became more violent. The two moaned out in pleasure before climaxing.

The two were left panting. Michael pulled away and laid next to the exhausted nerd. Dwight turned to lean into him and snuggled. Michael smiled and grabbed the blanket to pull it over them. "You do know we can't sleep like this right?" The taller male stated, nuzzling the nerds hair.

Dwight whined, shaking his head. "We can shower tomorrow morning, I am to tired." Michael sighed and reached to turn off the nightstand lamp. "Fine.. Good night, baby.. Love you.~" He cooed.

Dwight blushed, burying his head onto the taller males chest. "I love you too."