Boboiboy's inner circle

All eyes landed on Boboiboy when he entered the main control room. He placed the power sphere on the table and a proud smile spread on his face.

"Wow!" "Congrats!" "Awesome!" "Great job,Boboiboy!"

The compliments went flying in as he managed to ace a task once again. He looked around and was glad to see his friends with him. He noticed that Fang wasn't in the room with them. He's probably on mission or training somewhere

Gopal was excitedly boasting on how his best friend was awesome.He wasn't that different since their friendship started seven years ago. Only his height has grown and he became more muscular by the years. There were times that he would get serious and focus on achieving his goals first. But usually,he'll go with his happy-go-lucky attitude and set food as his first love.

Ying was shaking her head at Gopal's behavior. She grew out of her pigtails and opted for a ponytail instead. She still had a beanie on top of her head as usual. She is still sarcastic as before, and Boboiboy realized how she really likes to get on Fang's nerves.

Yaya simply laughed and giggled at her friends attitude. She wore a bawal scarf instead of a shawl today. Boboiboy noticed how Yaya grew more beautiful and mature over the years.Even with a headscarf,she managed to look gorgeous without even trying. Most of the time,she would be the one to settle any feud or conflict between them.

"Hehehe..Thank you"

Even Commander Kokoci applauded for him. He also congratulated him for succeeding another mission once again.

"Thank you,Boboiboy. As always you never failed us. With this power sphere,we'll be able to track down and collect data on the recent power sphere thefts that is currently happening. We believe that the thief has been using this power sphere to disguise themselves and grab a hold of the power spheres without people noticing."

"What power sphere is that, Commander?" Yaya asked.

"This power sphere has disguise and camouflage powers. Very useful for a surprise attack or going undercover. But for now,we're just gonna keep it for further research" Kokoci explained.

"Oooooooh" everyone nodded understandingly.

"That's all for now. I believe that you guys are excited to go back to earth to retrieve your exam result. All the best for SPM" Kokoci waved them off.

"NO!!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note

Hey there! I know it's weird to give the first note on the second chapter. But thanks for reading all the way here. This is my first fanfic so forgive me for any mistakes in this fic. I am a hardcore shipper of boya (BOYA4LIFE!!!!!!) And am really excited to share my ideas with you guys. I'm gonna go slow at first....but after a few chapters.....it's gonna be full on BOYA baby!

Oh and also, for those who' s wondering the difference between a shawl and a bawal...

This is a bawal

This is a shawl

This is a shawl

Bye bye!!