Volatile Circumstances

The Dartle royal guards overwhelmed them in just a blink of an eye.

There was so many of them.

Too many.

"Boboiboy look out!"

Boboiboy felt himself crash sideways as Yaya tackled him down, barely missing the red flash of laser alarmingly close to them.

"Thanks. You okay?"

Yaya stood up and shook dirt of herself. "Yeah"

Her eyes went wide with alarm, however. Instantly, she dodged another shot that was headed towards her.

Boboiboy followed suit and stood back to back with Yaya, dodging and parring the lasers headed towards the pair.

"I can't see Totoitoy anywhere!"

Hearing her frantic voice, his eyes scanned the house that was swarming with guards.

There.

"I see him! He's with Dalapika and Nafis"

"Where?"

At that moment, his rage intensified to see the pair slip out of the house through the entrance, dragging an unconscious little boy in hand.

"They're getting away!"

After parrying another assault from the guards in front of him, the gears in his head started moving.

He needed a plan.

"Ying!"

Boboiboy could hear her voice faintly from afar. He glanced towards that direction and realised that the Ying, Fang, and Gopal had surrounded the three power spheres in the middle to protect them from the assailing guards.

From behind him, Yaya sidestepped another shot. "Do you have a plan?"

Boboiboy grinned. "Maybe"

"Ying! Freeze the time!"

From afar, Ying shouted. "How long?"

Fang chirped in. "Don't freeze time too long. She could pass out from exhaustion"

Boboiboy thought for a second.

"A minute should be fine"

"Got it"

"Yaya! Can you cover me?"

Yaya turned her head and smiled. "I've got your back"

Trusting her, Boboiboy finally did what he's been craving to do.

"Boboiboy Triple Split!"

Gempa, Taufan, Halilintar shouted simultaneously.
"Ying! Now!"

"Time freeze!"

Every motion in the room stopped. All guards were frozen with time.

Except Ying, who immediately zapped through the room to "unfreeze" her team.

"Come on! This way!"

The rest didn't argue as Ying led them through the mannequins of guards to the front

They breathed a sigh of relief when they reached the front door.

"Come on! Let's-" Ying swung open the door. "-go "

The heroes were frozen to place. Outside, the whole lawn was occupied with an overwhelming number of royal guards.

There were too many of them.

Dozens.

No.

Hundreds of them.

At the centre of it, stood Nafis and Dalapika, Totoitoy limp in her hands.