Meeting Her Highness

They were all walking with their hands behind their back as the blue aliens guarded them through the hallways. It had a sophisticated look,with chandeliers with sparkling gem shining from the ceilings and the furniture glowed as if they were made from something more pure than gold.

However,the majestic view didn't calm her raging heart. She kept rewinding the event that led all of them here.

Thankfully,the laser didn't burn them. But who knew that the laser was just a distraction. When everyone was caught up with avoiding the laser, the two Dartles threw some sort of ball towards them.

Which expanded and grew into a gigantic net.

Which immediately teleported them at the palace.

Which immediately got them handcuffed by the guards.

So much for the grand entrance, she thought sarcastically.

And where in the world is Kaizo?

Even so,she was grateful that none of Kokoci's prediction came true.

No savage war or deathly battle. Even if they were somewhat gonna discuss in peace, no one would have expected that all these big preparations and fancy motorcycles were a waste of time.

Her thoughts stopped when the person in front of her abruptly stopped, causing her to trip and lose balance.

Her binded hands definitely didn't help.

As she stumbled and landed on the person in front of her. Which, to her luck,was Boboiboy.

"Sorry, Boboiboy. I wasn't looking ahead" Yaya spoke up while struggling to get up, and trying to hide the blush that threatened her face.

"No worries. Although,you could use your powers to get us up" Boboiboy suggested.

Yaya scolded herself. 'He's right, you moron. Way to embarrass yourself.'

She thought she heard someone hissing at the back, but she ignored it. She took deep breaths and focused. In a matter of seconds, Boboiboy and her were back on their feet.

"Thanks, Yaya. Make sure to look ahead next time" he teased, making the crimson red on her cheek more evident.

The guard cleared his throat, making the two of them aware of their surroundings, especially their besties's giggles and the smiles on the other's face. (Except for one guy)

" We will meet the princess in a few moments. I suggest you be civilized and rational when speaking to her"

Yaya almost scoffed after hearing that statement. Dalapika? Rational? She wouldn't have taken her brother cowardly if she was.

She doesn't know how,but she noticed the change in her attitude. Her brother's abduction has made her temper flared easily. Another thing she noticed was how sassy she became. Her patience and soft demeanor was slowly slipping away, with the presence of annoying people around her.

She was glad that her loved ones were still there to ensure that she was sane.

They all kept quiet,as a sign of obedience. The grand door was opened,leading them to the throne room.

Perched on the crystal throne was the princess herself. Her pink hair now flowed in waves behind her back . Her small crown still perched on top of her head.

Her blue face had a stoic look, as she observed the trespassers.

As they walked through the throne room, Yaya felt irritated at the smug look on the Dalapika's face. Her eyes scanned the room, hoping to find any clues on her brother's whereabouts.