Just leave me alone

Yaya was definitely failing in not panicking.

She had not expected to see the green-eyed man right here in TAPOPS. His sheer presence annoyed her to the core. She was panicking partially because of the fact that she felt herself slowly losing composure. She also feared that her current state of mind could make her go mad.

She felt her head pounding. Her brother's kidnapping was already enough to make her faint. The sight of this man made her shoulders feel more burdened.

To stabilise herself,she took Ying's hand and grabbed it tightly. Ying was taken aback by her friend's sudden behaviour and turned to look at her. She was more shocked to see her friend's usually calm face turned into one of rage and fury. She glanced further and noticed Boboiboy also looking towards them.

Boboiboy made a face signalling what's going on with Yaya. Ying simply replied by shaking her head. She was aching to know what was going on in her friend's head.

Fang's voice caught her attention. She was surprised to see the handsome man standing next to her.
"Long time no see, pigtails" he said with a smirk.

Ying made an annoyed face. "Are you blind, Spiky Head? I'm obviously wearing a ponytail right now", she said while swaying her ponytail,purposely hitting Fang's face.

"Hey! Was that really necessary?" Fang said as he recovered from the shock of being smacked by a ponytail.

Ying gave no remarks but only showed a mischievous smile at him.

Another voice interrupted.
"How mean,Fang. You're not saying anything to the rest of us" Gopal said with a pout on his face.

Ochobot replied sneakily.
"How can he notice us if he only has eyes on Ying"

The comment brought laughter to the room. Fang and Ying were now blushing heavily and averted their gaze.

"Wow Fang! I never expected to see this side of you" a foreign voice stunned the others.

" How rude, Nafis" Fang replied wittily.

Agent Nafis looked at everyone else and beamed.
"Agent Nafis, everyone. You can call me Nafis if you'd like"

He heard a few 'hi Nafis' from the room. But his mind cared less about that. His eyes were focused solely on the person who seemed to be lost in her own little world.

He walked across the room and headed towards a certain young lady. Apparently,the young lady in question didn't notice his actions as she was in deep thoughts.

Yaya broke out of her thoughts when she felt someone took her hand. She was petrified to see Nafis standing too close to her and holding her hand. Her already crimson face turned into a darker shade of red , not because she was blushing,instead she was furious!

Nafis on the other hand took no notice to it. He kissed her hand which earned him a glare from Yaya. What he said next made others gasp in surprise.

"Especially you,my future fiancée"

.................................................................

Author's note

Hey guys!

Did you really think that I'll leave it there??

Nope! I still have mercy. Enjoy!

.................................................................

The moment she heard those words,she immediately slapped his face with a loud 'pap'.

Nafis was taken aback and held his cheek which was flaming red. He looked towards Yaya to see her eyes raged with fury. He stepped forward to calm her down only to be slapped again on the other cheek.