Keeping secrets

Yaya's eyes gazed over the horizon as she admired the stunning view of the galaxy. She leaned on the railing at the deck of TAPOPS. The deck allowed agents to enjoy the view of the galaxy unscathed as a shield separated them from the space's vacuum,allowing them to still gain access to oxygen for breathing.

She was alone on deck,a small smile on her face as she realized that the others won't be able to reach her as she turned off the communication line on her watch and she flew to deck, because the stairs that connects the floor below to deck was broken. A sigh escaped her lips as she continued to gaze the beautiful wonder that laid in front of her. The stars always reminded her of the beauty of the universe,making her appreciate her life and opportunities more. Making her forget her worries and anger quickly.

Her mind drifted back to the man whom made her lost her chill. Nafis,age 20, her former senior at Pulau Rintis Highschool and secret admirer. By secret she meant the creep who always stalked her and left stupid letters on her desk on every Friday.

At first,she didn't notice him. How could she when she was busy with superheroes duties and school work. At first,the letters were small and folded sheets of paper. And it always ended up on the floor from being blown by the wind. So she always thought that they were litters and threw it into the garbage bin.
After a few months,the folded papers converted into proper letters sealed in an envelope with her name on it. That definitely grabbed her attention and finally made her notice his presence.

Of course,she rejected him. She had no time for stupid teenage romance. Besides,her heart was set for someone else. She figured that Nafis took the news well. Apparently she was wrong. Very wrong.

She continued her routine as usual. Oblivious to the fact that there was always someone who would follow her trail and hide behind the bushes wherever she went. If it wasn't for her teacher, Papazola to notice him peering from a tree near her class,he wouldn't have been caught and given punishment from the school. Yaya was shocked, but the thought of a skinny and nerdy senior stalking her didn't really scare her. She faced worst monsters out there in the galaxy.

But imagine her surprise to see the once skinny dude changed into a handsome and muscular man. His green eyes popped out more with his fair skin. He was eye-catching, but Yaya decided that she will never ever fall for his charms. She had someone else in mind.

Instantly,she heard footsteps from behind her. Weird,she thought. Supposedly,no one could reach the deck. Her heart pounded as her senses went up, becoming more alert with her surroundings. She took a deep breath and made some quick calculations. Trusting her instincts, she turned back and gave a sonic punch towards her attacker.

Only for it to be intercepted by a familiar pair of brown eyes.
"Woah! Sorry! Didn't mean to scare you"

Yaya gave a sigh of relief and quickly pulled her hand.
"Oh, it's you! Thank goodness you managed to handle the punch. I might see a bruised Boboiboy if you didn't."

Boboiboy gave a grin. "Barely"

He went to the railing next to Yaya and leaned his back to it. He wanted to ask a few questions to this woman next to him.

Before he could ask, Yaya immediately threw a question to his face. "How did you get up here?"

He was a bit stunned by the question but was able to gain composure.
"I flew up here as Wind since the stairs were broken. You didn't break it on purpose right?"

Yaya shook her head." Why would I?"

"Just asking. Anyways, the Commander asked us to alert everyone that meeting starts in 40 minutes. But since I spent 10 minutes to reach here, we only have 30 minutes to enjoy our break."