Fun Celebration

That night,the stars decorated the sky and the moon was shining bright,as if joining in the glee of the four heroes's success in their exams. To celebrate the tremendous event,Boboiboy's parents decided to throw a small party for the four of them.

The table was covered with variety of food prepared by both Ella,Yaya and Mak Wawa prepared.
Thankfully, cookies were not on the menu.

Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. The mothers has somewhat conquered the table and spilled in some stories with each other. A loud laugh would be occasionally heard in the middle of the room where the men sat at the couch sharing some jokes. The teens were laughing with each other at the side of the room,observing the giddiness of the area.

"Kids,there's still a lot of food on the table. Grab some more" Ella called.

"More food! Why didn't you say so? " Gopal quickly ran to the table and started piling food on his plate.

" Hesy. Gopal, control yourself!" Ying scolded him.

"Easy for you to say. I'm starving. Either way,better eat these before they go to waste" Gopal rebutted.

Ying shook her head in annoyance. She resisted slapping her friend in the face.

" Relax, Ying. Let him be. He is right about not wasting food though" Yaya said to calm down her bestie.

"Blehhh"Gopal sticked out his tongue towards Ying. "Yaya supports me"

Ying was clenching her fist tightly and resisting the urge to punch him. Yaya was quick to hold her shoulder while giving a death glare at Gopal,instantly making him shrink.

"Uh..hihi. Sorry Ying"

Boboiboy was grinning and holding his thumbs up."Awesome"

"Yaya, have you seen your brother?" Mak Wawa suddenly asked.

"Totoitoy? Nope" Yaya replied.

"Huh. Weird. I saw him goofing around a few moments ago" Boboiboy stated.

Ochobot approached the group." Let me scan the area"

Ochobot ran a quick scan throughout the living/dining room. Unfortunately, the outcome came negative. "He seems to be somewhere else . I can't find him in the room anywhere."

"Hesy. Where could he be?" Yaya started to ponder around.

" This can't be. It's dangerous if he's missing. Even if he's in the house" Tok Aba sounded worried.

" Even so, what if he's just using the toilet. He may also simply returned home, considering it's just next door" Gopal retorted while still finishing the drumstick in his hands.

"It's impossible. The toilet is empty and we locked the door to our house. The key is still with me" Pak Yah said, showing the keys in his hand.

" Maybe he's just upstairs. Or playing outside" Mr Yang suggested.

"I'll go outside" Yaya said and headed straight for the doors.

" And I'll go check upstairs" Boboiboy volunteered immediately, leaving his friends and family slightly amused.

Ella quietly went towards her husband and nudged him with her elbow. " Their chemistry is quite strong, don't you think" she said in a soft whisper only her husband could here.

The room returned to its chatty atmosphere as they trusted Boboiboy and Yaya to find Totoitoy.

Her husband simply smiled and thought, "We'll see".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note:

Hey guys! This is a really short chapter so I'm really sorry for it and the extremely long wait. It's the school holiday so I'll try updating as soon as possible. I'm really sorry that I abandoned this baby for a while and got caught up with other things. But I promise that in this month,there'll be at least 2 chapters to anticipate. So thank you so much for your patience. And tell me whether you prefer short chapters but quick updates or long chapters but slow updates.

See ya!🤗