Hell went lose

" What the...?"

Their mouths were left ajar to see a small spacecraft landed on the street, obviously damaging the road.

The spacecraft's hatch opened to reveal a petite figurine with blue skin. From the looks of it, Yaya guessed that the it was a female. She would have been beautiful despite her odd blue skin, but her glaring eyes and hideous scowl covered her face. She wore a warrior outfit, armed with a weapon by her side. But the one thing that couldn't be ignored was the small gold crown on top of her pink braided hair.

Her eyes scanned the area and she stopped towards their direction. Yaya's body tensed up until she realised that Boboiboy transformed into Boboiboy Cyclone and hovered downwards. Noticing the opportunity, she quickly pulled her brother inside to keep him hidden

"Sis, who is that?" Her brother asked, terrified.

"I don't know. But no matter what, stay inside and don't go out" Yaya said and was about to fly until she felt a tug on her shirt

"Where are you going? Don't leave me here" Totoitoy begged while holding his sister firmly.

"I need to help Boboiboy. I can't leave him alone" Yaya reasoned.

"But I'm scared" Totoitoy said while looking into his sister's eyes. Yaya could sense fear within those hazel coloured eye she shared with him. She took a step closer to his brother an gave him a hug.

" Don't worry. Go find Tok Aba and our parents downstairs. Stay with them and don't go anywhere. They'll keep you safe. I also know that you're a big boy now,so be brave. Okay?"

Totoitoy took one last look at her sister and nodded, immediately rushing for the doors to safety. After making sure her brother was within a safe distance, she headed towards the window and flew towards the front yard, where her friends have gathered to confront the lady.

She landed next to Ying and had a more proper look at the woman. She was indeed beautiful, and her fashion sense would indicate that she's royalty. Other that the crown, she had shimmering earrings which were hidden beneath her hair and her fingers had rings and bracelets decorating them. Her weapon was concealed by a golden sheath hanging proudly on her side.

"Deyy! Who are you?? Why did you crashed our party?" Gopal voiced out madly.

"Huh! How rude! And a party without me? Now that's a shame. Anyways, I don't even care about these minor issues. So allow me to introduce myself" the alien figurine took a stepped out and gave somewhat of a curtsy.

"The name is Dalapika. Princess Dalapika of the planet Dartle. I believe that one of you humans had the nerve to attack my subjects!" She fumed.

Boboiboy gulped as he felt his friends slowly turned their heads towards his direction. He felt a sweat dropped and his heart rate was beating faster.

Noticing this, Dalapika took out her sword and pointed it towards his face.

" You?? How dare you! Attacking a child who was barely three!"

"Wait! It was three??!!" Boboiboy said confused. Surely the gigantic mutant he encountered during his last mission wasn't a baby. It was huge!

" Of course! He was the youngest in our tribe to be frank. I would have liked to hear your explanation and all but it's too late for that" Her eyes were glowing brightly, causing everyone stunned for a moment. After a while,she started shooting lasers out of her eyes,making everyone back off.

"Dey! Yaya! Ying! Why wasn't this information about her on the tablet?" Gopal frantically asked while hiding behind a tree.

" We don't know! It's probably because not many TAPOPS agent visited that planet before" Ying replied hastily.