Unexpected Reveal

Her blood went cold at the sight of the one man that riled up her emotions into a spiral of fury and hatred.

"Nafis" Yaya hissed.

Her hands clenched into a fist when he gave her a smug smirk. "Fancy seeing you here, love-" he made a show of gesturing the tall bars locking him inside the cage. "-Although, would you mind telling your friends that it's rude to treat their guest like this"

"Knock it off! We all know your lover boy persona was just an act"

At her words, Nafis's eyes lost whatever light they had left, instead replaced with darkness and pure loathe.

"You have no idea how much I despise you for what you did?"

Yaya raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"..for what I did?"

Nafis's face morphed into a hideous scowl. He no longer looked like the annoyingly charming agent persona he had just a few hours ago. On the contrary, now stood a young man with a dark shadow casting his face.
His whole feature oozed ruthlessness, as if holding a huge grudge that ate him inside.

"Maybe you should rewind and think on what you've done to my life"   he spat.

This made Yaya even more confused. Pieces of memories tried to fit together in her head, but none actually answered the confusion she was facing.

All she remembered was how Nafis who was once her creepy stalker got caught by their teacher, Mr Papazola.

He was punished, but no one actually knew what punishment he received. Rumours said that he was suspended for a week. Others said he was expelled.

Even so, she remembered seeing him for the first time briefly on the school grounds a week after getting caught.

Ever since then, she never saw him again. Even forgetting that he existed.

Until he unexpectedly showed up at her house for the pinangan.

She turned away from the glaring man to look at her friends, who looked as clueless as she was.

"You wanna know why I went to your house for the pinangan?-"  surprised gasps escaped from the others. Yaya grit her teeth in anger, not wanting to let her friends know about that unnecessary detail.

However, they were all about to be more shocked.

"Because seeing your face makes me disgusted!"

Now everyone was just more confused. Ying responded icily. "If seeing her makes you sick, then don't look at her at all"

Nafis merely laughed Ying off.
"Oh, I needed the bitterness to resurface. Remembering the pain that she caused in the last two years. I had to"

Gopal voiced out his dissatisfaction. "Dey! We never saw you for the last two years! How in the world could Yaya cause you pain?!"

They waited for an answer. But all they received was a sadistic smile.

"Now I really want to kill all of you. Especially her. How much I want to slice that pretty little head off  her neck."

Boboiboy gritted his teeth and held a fist in his hand.  How dare he!

"You won't touch her or the rest of us even for one bit"

He was taken aback when Nafis smugly smirked. "Oh I won't, but they will"

They didn't have time to even process that sentence.

Suddenly, the room went dark.

Glass shattered all over the room.

Shards of glass grazed their skins, causing the room to start stench with blood.