Narcissistic problem

"what the #### did he ####"

Yaya zoned out Ying's muffled voice as Fang clasped a hand over her lips.

She averted her sight on the pages in front of her, trying to find any useful information on Lovebot.

On any given day, she would have marvelled at the beauty of the ancient library. Huge didn't describe it well.

It was humongous. With books and scrolls on every shelf. The smell of old book papers would have made her excited.

But right now, she completely understood Gopal's emotions. Dread.

She was tired, and the ancient library wasn't well tended, causing her nose to itch because of the dust.

There were too many books. It will be pure luck if any of them came across any information on Lovebot. Even if Boboiboy split into 7, he had to be really lucky to..

"Found it!"

Her head turned towards Gempa who had a satisfied look on his face.

She flew over,right before Gempa recombined with the other siblings to reveal Boboiboy.

"Amazing Boboiboy! What did you found?" Her voice asked in excitement.

Boboiboy scanned the pages before reading it out loud for the others to hear.
"Lovebot is an ancient power sphere that was last seen a few centuries ago. It's power is unknown, but legend has it that it caused a bloody and deadly civil war on this planet"

Nafis whistled in amazement. "Bloody and deadly? I'm starting to like this power sphere"

Yaya ignored his comment and continued listening. The power sphere was last spotted in the enchanted forest, but the forest itself was mysterious. Dartles didn't dare to explore it as people never returned from the enchanted forest.

"Are you sure this is an enchanted forest?" Ying asked. "It sounds more like a dark forest if you ask me"

Fang nodded. "True. Not to mention, that is probably where we should start looking. Anything else from the book?"

Boboiboy flipped the pages and shook his head.

"Alright then. Let's go!" Nafis said excitedly.

"Wait! We can't go into the forest without any supplies. We don't even have Gopal to make us emergency food" Boboiboy pointed out.

At that time, Yaya wished Gopal was around rather than Nafis. Thinking back, she wondered where Kaizo was.

Nafis seemed to read her thoughts. "Don't worry about Kaizo. Just trust me when I say that we should head straight to the forest"

Everyone was reluctant, but they didn't have much of a choice. It was risky to ask for supplies from Dalapika, especially when she was hot tempered.

They had limited time and Totoitoy was still a hostage.

"Come on guys. Let's go to the forest"

It wasn't hard to find, since it located a few miles away from the back of the castle.

High walls separated the forest from the palace ground. There was no entrance, which was a clear sign that nobody should go into the enchanted forest.

There weren't even any guards patrolling the walls.

"Huh. I guess Dartles are really afraid of the forest" Boboiboy pointed out.

Ochobot floated over the wall and looked back towards the group.