Pity party camping

She stood there stunned at the scene in front of her.

Empty. Everything was deserted.

She heard some rustling from behind her. She turned around to see Boboiboy kneeling to the ground and inspecting something.

"What is it?" She asked.

Boboiboy looked at her and showed his finger which was stained. "Blood"

Yaya took a sharp intake of breath. A lot of unpleasant scenarios ran through her head

She shook her head." You don't think..."

Boboiboy sighed before standing up. "I don't know what to think"

Yaya was silenced for a moment. However, her thoughts were interrupted by Boboiboy.

"It's too dangerous to scout the area. Not to mention it's getting dark. I'm sorry Yaya. We have to search for them in the morning"

Yaya kept quiet although she was having a heated debate with herself. They need to find their friends, especially when there's traces of blood, who knows what happened to them.

Not to mention, both she and Boboiboy agreed that Nafis was growing more aggressive. Who knows when he could break into violence with their friends.

Not to mention, she didn't want to spend the night ALONE with her childhood and current crush! It will be a total torture for her emotions and thumping heart.

However, he was right. It was getting dark. They didn't have proper shelter and were stranded in what was considered as the most ancient and dangerous forest on the whole planet.

They saw wild animals in the woods, that didn't look like most animal they've seen on earth. They've been chased by animals the whole day, they couldn't simply walk blindly into the night without getting pounded by one of these animals.

Furthermore, they were totally exhausted. Being dragged for hours by Nafis to follow his hunch and getting chased by hungry predators was not fun. Not to mention, they haven't had a decent meal since landing on this planet.

At that moment, Yaya's tummy grumbled loudly,making her cover her face in embarrassment.

Boboiboy was stunned for a moment before laughing, which earned him a smack in the head by a stick.

He groaned as he rubbed his head,but he still had a smile on his face. "Sorry Yaya. My bad. I shouldn't have laughed"

Yaya still refused to look at him and pretended to get busy by compiling the firewoods they both collected towards the middle of the clearing.

Boboiboy rubbed his head as he tried to apologize. "Yaya..."

She stopped in her tracks when she heard another loud growl, which she was sure didn't come from her tummy.

Boboiboy noticed it too, and immediately stood in a defensive mode.

Yaya quietly straightened herself, her eyes scanning her surroundings and her ears on high alert.

She heard a rustle from the trees and snapped her head back.

Right at the moment, a large creature emerged from the darkness and leaped towards them.

"Boboiboy!"

Trusting her instincts, she threw herself towards Boboiboy, pushing him out of the creature's way.

She looked up to see the creature disappearing back into the trees. She waited for a few moment, only taking a breath of relief when it seemed that the creature won't appear for a short while.