Ddu ddu ddu

Yaya could definitely feel her heart beating wildly in her chest. The adults were walking in front of them,leaving her, Ochobot and Boboiboy behind. It was getting awkward between Boboiboy and her. It wasn't the first time the both of them hang out together. But before this,they would always have their friends tag along. Now,it was just the two of them and Yaya was trying really hard to calm her nerves.

"Relax! Stay calm" Yaya tried to reassure herself.

Luckily, Ochobot was bubbly and made the situation more bearable.

Yaya was still having a war with her heart when she heard Ochobot said "Boya!'

"Wait,What?" Yaya almost jumped out of shock because of hearing that. She immediately turned her head towards Ochobot who was floating next to Boboiboy.

"Boboiboy,Yaya,as I was saying,do you have any plans?"Ochobot asked. Yaya let out a sigh of relief. Thank goodness she was just hearing things.

"What kind of plans are you talking about?" Boboiboy questioned.

"Life plans aka plans for the future"Ochobot explained. "You two do realize that after getting your results tomorrow,you guys are gonna graduate any time sooner. By then,you're practically on your first step to adulthood. Life is not going to be the same and as simple as now anymore. Currently you guys are happy to be TAPOPS agents,but is that what you want to do for your whole life?"

There was a moment of silence as the two thought deeply about it.

Yaya furrowed her eyebrows. It took a while for the question to dawn in her. She never thought about all that before. Ochobot was right though, was this what she wanted to do her whole life?

"Well,for me," Boboiboy interrupted her thoughts."I don't mind staying as a TAPOPS agent,as long as the person I love is willing to be there for me the whole time"Boboiboy confessed and smiled. He was looking at the ground with his hands in the pockets of his jacket. He then lifted his head and landed his gaze on Yaya's hazel eyes.

Her heart was beating furiously in her chest. She wanted to look away from those charmig, alluring,chestnut brown eyes but..

"Yaya!" she turned her head towards the source of the call. She could see her mum calling for her. It turns out that when they were somewhat busy talking about the future,they have already reached their respective houses.

"Coming,Mak! Bye guys! See you tomorrow at school,"Yaya waved and started walking towards her mother.

"Wait!"She stopped in her tracks to look back at him.

"All the best for tomorrow" He said with a sly grin.

Yaya smiled. "You too"

She turned and left the boy and the bot. Boboiboy's eyes followed her approaching her mother and returning home together. He then felt a smack on his head.

"Ouch! Ochobot! What was that for?" Boboiboy rubbed his head to relieve the pain.

Ochobot rolled his eyes."Were you deaf? I've been calling your name for awhile now. Come on! Let's get inside!" Ochobot started to pull Boboiboy's hand to enter their home.

"Eeesh!Even so,you don't have to hit my head that hard. It hurts a lot" Boboiboy complained.

"Hehehe,sorry. But then,you deserved it.You should really stop daydreaming about whatever it is in your head"He continued pulling Boboiboy until they were finally inside the house.

"Hmph,fine"He went to his room to get ready for the night. Despite trying the best he could,he couldn't get rid of the stunning hazel eyes that captured his attention from his mind.