I'm Frustrated

"Okay! Relax Yaya!"Yaya thought to herself.

"Everything's fine. You passed out but Ying caught you before you fell. The house was returned back to normal when Ying casted 'time reversal'. Ochobot teleported us back to space and now we're at TAPOPS. Currently everyone is in the mission room and helping to form a plan to conduct the mission. Now what you have to do is to focus on how to save Totoitoy..." The mere thought of her kidnapped brother brought her back to tears. She strained herself from letting her tears drop and took a deep breath.

Her actions caught her best friend's attention. Ying backed away from the holographic table where the plans were laid out and stepped closer to Yaya.

"You okay?" She whispered slowly.

Yaya nodded. "I'm fine. No need to worry"

Despite her reply, Ying gave her a big cuddle. Yaya couldn't help but give in and let out a sigh.

"Thanks Ying" she replied slowly, not wanting to disturb the heated discussion around the table.

"As I said Commander, I believe we should just ambush the Dartle's royal palace" Gopal said furiously.

" No! That's too risky and overall stupid. She's way more powerful than our expectations. Don't tell me you forgot how she managed to oust all four of us in just a few short minutes. " Boboiboy snapped.

" Meh. The three of you were the ones who passed out. I was perfectly fine during the attack" Gopal replied smugly.

"Yeah, perfectly hiding let like a coward while we were battling her" Boboiboy shot back.

Gopal's face turned red. "No I didn't you liar! How dare you!!"

"Enough!" The Commander commanded. " The situation we are in is already bad enough so do not make it worse with your bickerings" he said sternly.

Boboiboy and Gopal kept their heads low. Secretly,they gave each other glances to apologise.

"Now,let's review what we currently have. Totoitoy has been kidnapped and big possibility brought back to Dartle. The people of the planet accordingly to Dalapika has laser beam eyes and the agility to move fast as if they teleported. Their weapons probably include swords and those alike considering how Dalapika owns one" Kokoci explained.

"Owned" Gopal corrected. "I turned it into jelly"

"Right... So big chances are Dalapika hates and wants to kill you the most " Commander said while rubbing his chin.

Gopal's face turned white. "But it was an accident! Furthermore she probably hates Boboiboy more since she came all the way to earth to kill him" Gopal retorted.

"Hish! The Commander said that it's a possibility,Gopal. Don't go pointing your fingers at others" Ying scolded.

"Right now we need to focus on saving Totoitoy and helping Yaya" she said while gesturing to her best friend who's face was red from crying.

" Right. Sorry Yaya" Gopal said while looking at Yaya.

Yaya replied with a smile. It was small but definitely sincere.

Boboiboy praised her in his mind. He adored the fact that she was still able to smile despite her brother being taken as a hostage. If he was in her shoes,he would probably be crying into his pillows while trying to avoid meeting with anyone.

Commander Kokoci cleared his throat. "It's nice to see you guys going along well. But focusing on the task in hand, I predict that there will be three kind of situations that we may encounter."

Yaya and Ying approached closer to the holographic table. Ying was standing next to Gopal while Yaya stood near Boboiboy to get a closer look at the table.

" Firstly, we land there safely and be able to negotiate with the royal family peacefully"

The holographic table showed an image of a group of figures approaching the planet and reached the palace without harm.

"Secondly,we land there safely, but have to fight with the guards before speaking to the royal family"

The image changed to a fight scene occuring at the entrance of the palace. Guards were holding swords and spears while the TAPOPS agents used their powers for defence.

" Lastly, the moment we land on Dartle,we would be immediately attacked and might get into a war with them"

The holograph now showed a gruesome image of the aliens and the humans fighting each other at neck and neck. It was definitely something a three-year old shouldn't see.

The idea shocked the four of them.

" But why Commander? What did we do to end up causing a war?" Yaya asked. She definitely didn't want to get involved into a war, especially when her brother was at stake.

" The misunderstanding between Boboiboy and Dalapika was already enough to spark her anger. Imagine what will happen when her sword was turned into jelly and she had to escape pathetically by kidnapping your brother" Commander Kokoci explained.

Boboiboy's eyes lighten up. "It would hurt her pride. She was easily defeated when her weapon and attacks were simply turned into food by Gopal. She even fell to the Y and Y combo trap earlier." He explained.

" Oh.. Now I get it. She probably wants revenge. To restore her pride,she had to lure us back to her planet where she has a lot of power and influence. She could simply manipulate the army to attack us by using Boboiboy's assault as an excuse" Yaya exclaimed.

"Hey! It was an act of self-defence. By the way, assault is not a right word for it! You make me sound like a bad guy!" Boboiboy defended himself.

"Well, technically you are to them" Yaya replied sarcastically.

"Ouch! You're mean." Boboiboy pouted.

Ying who was oblivious to the interaction and Gopal's fanboyings continued, "If the third possibility does happen,we need more people to back us up, Commander"

Commander Kokoci nodded. "Yes. Which is why I asked Laksamana Tarung, Kaizo, Sai and Shielda to join us on this mission. I also requested Fang to bring in the new agent...."

Right at that second,the metallic door of the mission room gave a loud clank and revealed two figures. Fang stepped out from the shadows and had a sly grin on his face. His eyes scanned the room to look at his friends, particularly Ying who was now blushing madly. He didn't change his appearance much and opted to keep his signature spiky hair.

Next to him,stood a man with fair white skin and green large eyes. His long brown hair was tied into a lose ponytail at the back of his head. He had a smirk on his face and a small scar on his left cheek.

Both men gave a salute and reported their presence.

Commander Kokoci gave a smile and addressed the two.
" Fang, Nafis,glad you could make it"

Boboiboy thought for a while. He remembered the name being brought up a few times before.

Agent Nafis,a mysterious but awfully skilled man. Not many people has approached him,since he usually goes on solo mission. He was just recruited last year, but his brilliant achievements and success brought him the Captain title in just a few months. Boboiboy never met him before, considering that he was busy with school when Nafis joined. A few who have met him said he was aloof,but rumours stated that he was flirtatious.

Boboiboy observed Captain Nafis and was quick to notice that he was a few years older than they were. Probably around 20. Boboiboy didn't really paid attention towards what the Commander was saying,probably about Nafis and his achievements which he already knew about.

But he couldn't help notice the shocked look on Yaya's face which was pale and drained of colour.