Tagged

Tagged by

1. My name is Aisya!

2. I like pink and purple.

3. Anything edible.

4. Secret!

5. Brown

6. A LOT!! (Boboiboy,Detective Conan, Miraculous Ladybug, How To Train Your Dragon and a lot more)

7. In the series above:
-Boboiboy/Yaya
- Haibara Ai
-Marinette
-Astrid

8. Female

9. Malaysia. (Hi Malaysians!!)

10. Reading,eating,sleeping.

By the way, since I'm already doing this, I have something to tell you guys.

First of all,
Happy New Year 🎉🎉🎉🎉
May 2019 be a better year for everyone!!

Secondly,since it's the start of the new year,it means that school is also starting :'( .

I study in a boarding school so I practically learn,eat, sleep and live at school. Since we're not allowed to bring our phones, it's going to take a while before I am able to update this book.

I've actually continued writing the next chapter a bit,but it's not completed yet. So it's gonna be awhile before I continue writing.

But I absolutely promise, whenever I go back home and get ahold of the INTERNET!!,I'll be publishing the chapters one by one. Don't worry, I don't plan to make this book long,probably around 25 chapters. But we'll just go with the flow.

So I'm giving you guys a heads-up before I go back to school this evening 😫😫😫😫.

Anyways,thank you very,very, very much for your patience. I really appreciate it. Thank you those who has been loyal to this book, especially Mebana16,ShipIT_BBB,user23402123,SaLtY_sHiPs,and you silent readers.

Thank you very much and Happy New Year!!

See ya!