Let's do this

Her eyes focused on her surroundings. Her heart was pounding from adrenaline,and she had no idea what was happening.

Okay,that was a joke. She did know what was happening. She realised that the spaceship that was driven by Gopal was heading towards Dartle. She noticed Boboiboy and Nafis arguing at the back over strategies to handle the kidnapping. Commander Kokoci and Laksamana speaking in hushed tones about something important . The others were simply gazing at the window like her, wondering of the possibilities of this mission

The arguing was starting to grow irritating. They were starting to go off course. They no longer fought about the mission. They were going on irrelevant topics like Dalapika's interest.

"Would you two please shut up?"

Her statement silenced the boys. They were clearly shocked with her sudden temper. Even she was surprised with herself. Yaya of peace,suddenly lashed out? That was a surprise.

She couldn't help herself. It's been more than three days since her brother been held captive. All this time,they delayed the rescue mission because of risks and lack of information. It was ridiculous to her. The only reason why they were here was because she pleaded with Commander and Laksamana to not delay any longer. She desperately needed to see her brother.

The silence made her think back the plan. It was risky,but it was worth it. Some didn't like it. Boboiboy and Ying objected the moment she suggested it. But the rest agreed with it,so she was fine.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Gopal chipped in. "Uh..guys, I can't land the spaceship on Dartle. We need to go there separately on the bikes"

Laksamana responded. "If so, Kokoci, Gopal and I will stay here for backup. Kaizo said that he's already going undercover on Dartle,so the rest of you, meet up with him before doing anything. Now, get Motorbot and summon your bikes"

Everyone saluted and moved towards the bay. Boboiboy and Ochobot went to the charging station to get Motorbot while the rest of us waited.

Yaya was staring at the horizon when she felt someone approaching. She turned around to see Nafis directly facing her.
She crossed her arm over her chest.

"What do you want?" Hatred was evident in her voice.

She didn't hate him for proposing. She didn't care about it with her brother's situation. What despised her the most is the lack of respect and boundaries this man has.

Nafis simply chuckled.
"Woah, Feisty! I'm not gonna bite.....for now"

His statement made her boil in rage. How dare he!

Not wanting to waste her time on him, she turned around with her back facing him.

"Relax,dear. I just wanna say that I won't let my fiancee down in this mission" He said with a smirk on his face.

Yaya took a deep breath. This man was seriously pissing her off. She was about to correct him that they weren't engaged when Boboiboy and the two power spheres came into view.

She let out a sigh of relief and went over them. "Finally! Come on! Let's go"

Motorbot smiled."Sure,give me a minute"

He began to scan everyone in the bay and collected the data. After a while, seven motorbikes appeared in front of them.
Each suited the personality and traits of each person.

Motorboat wished them good luck and reminded them to be careful.

Yaya sat on her pink scooter which was simple but stylish. A helmet/space mask appeared on her head,which also matches her hijab. Ying went next to her with her light blue motorbike.

"Ready?" Ying asked.

"Always"

The two of them started their engines and sped through space. They could sense the others following close behind them.

Yaya led the group towards Dartle,avoiding any asteroids or space rock along the way. When some boulders were unavoidable, she used her powers to steer them away, opening a clear path for them.

Everything was going well,and she felt thrilled as adrenaline ran through her at the thought of speeding in space and saving her brother.

That is,until she barely missed a laser beam from afar.

Author's note
Hey guys!! I'm sure you're thinking, "wow! You're alive"

I'm very sorry for not updating for ages!!

I have no excuse for my lack of effort to continue this story. A lot of stuff happened, therefore my book wasn't my priority for a while.

I don't want to disappoint you guys with fake promises, so I'm not promising anything. However, please note that I will not abandon this story and leave it unfinished. I will finish it,just when and how long is still mystery.

Thank you for your patience and I love you guys very much.

~Snowbug26 l