Question: Uh Oh

When Yaya snapped out of her slumber, she immediately felt guilty for dozing off on her watch.

She stretched her arms as she took in her surroundings. The sun was up, which was expected considering how the light blinded her eyes for a moment.

It was silent, but not the creepy type. It was the kind of silence which made her feel calm. The peace of her surroundings brought a smile onto her face.

Ironic , considering the current situation she was in. Yesterday's event flashed through her brain.

Confronting Dalapika.

Searching for clues on Lovebot in the library.

Entering the enchanted forest.

The fight with Nafis.

Her teammates'disappearance.

Stranded in the forest with Boboiboy alone.

Crap.

She stood up as she looked at her far left, where Boboiboy was snoozing off.

A small smile appeared on her face as her eyes traced his face. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. Rather than enveloping himself in a leaf sleeping bag like she did, he chose to back up on a tree bark and laid back. His legs stretched on the grass as his back met the tall tree. He looked relaxed with his head hanging from his shoulders.

To be honest, Yaya strongly believed that his neck was definitely going to hurt.

Even so, she brushed it off. He was too good to look at right now.

Not that she would admit to him that she enjoyed staring at his sleeping figure.

What? No! Bad Yaya!

She heard a rustle from behind her and turned.

The rustling stopped, but she heard something else.

"Come"

What the? She looked around but saw nothing. She wasn't imagining things right?

"Help me" The voice whispered.

Her senses were on high alert and her eyes roamed the area frantically. Nothing was out of the ordinary. Boboiboy was still snoring peacefully.

She contemplated between waking Boboiboy up from his sleep or confronting this thing on her own.

However, this thing had an idea of her own.

"You're too late" the voice hissed.

A loud roar pierced her ears from within the trees. Yaya clenched her hands over her ears and stepped back.

The wind whistled loudly, growing violent by the second. It was the total opposite of how the situation was before.

"Boboiboy!"

Her head whipped towards him in alarm. The wind pushed him away from the tree bark, making him land further away from where she stood. He laid helplessly on the ground.

He was unconscious, and that scarred her. She didn't know whether he hit his head on impact or he was just a heavy sleeper.

She hoped for the latter.

"I told you to come here-" Yaya stood in a defensive stance "-such a shame that you angered me."

Yaya held a fist in her hands. What is this?

Taking a deep breath, she used the courage that she still had in her. "Who are you?-" she turned around. "-What do you want?"

The voice let out a chuckle, if you consider the harsh rustling of the the leaves as one.