Tough Love

Boboiboy groaned in exhaustion as he rubbed the drowsiness out of his head. His eyes darted around, trying to take in the room in front of him.

He was on a bed, the mattress soft underneath his exhausted frame. Wooden walls formed a large space around him, with furniture made out of more wood decorated the space. Draped curtains in vintage colours also hanged from the windows, blocking the outside world from his view.

Wait. Where in the world was he?

He urgently sat up but bit his lips to prevent a curse from escaping his mouth. The ache in his head was unbearable.

Of course, things didn't get better as his brain registered a purple sphere floating into the room with a tray of clean clothes and familiar looking fruits in his metallic hands.

"Oh. You're awake. Here's some food to freshen up"

Boboiboy blinked in confusion before finding his voice. "Who are you?"

The power sphere stared at his face for a moment before breaking into a cheery smile.

"Why, I just realised that you aren't a Dartle. It's been so long since I bumped into one. The Dartles call me Lovebot"

What! Boboiboy looked at the power sphere in amazement before he unfortunately broke out a stutter.
"You're..... Lovebot?"

"I swear that Lovebot makes me sound like I'm Cupid or something"

Another voice broke from outside the room. "Technically you are!!"

Lovebot grumbled under her breath. "Shut up, Monbot!"

Boboiboy heard her and quirked up. "Monbot?"

Lovebot placed the tray on the bedside table. "That's Monbot, short for Monsterbot. We've been buddies and housemates for centuries"

"More like  her caretaker who's been saving her butt from all the trouble she gets into"

Lovebot shouted back. "We've had this argument before Monbot!"

"And I still stand my ground!"
She fired back.

Boboiboy was amused by the interaction. This was one of the oldest and most powerful power sphere ever known, whose legend said sparked every deadly wars on this planet.

But here he was watching her arguing with another power sphere as if they were teenagers.

Lovebot exhaled a loud sigh before shifting her attention back to Boboiboy. "I'm sorry that you have to see that. It's what happens when you have AN ANNOYING FRIEND that lives with you for centuries"

"I heard that!"

"The intention was all mine!"

Boboiboy couldn't help but chuckle at their relationship. His nerves were calming down and he felt like he could relax with the two of them.

"Eat up and change the clothes you're in. Monbot dried it up by using something called a hairdryer while you were asleep. I strongly believe what you're wearing isn't actually comfortable"

Boboiboy just realised that his clothes were dry, which was a relief since he remembered that he was soaking wet
when he passed out with Yaya next to him. It would be very unnecessary if he caught a cold.

Wait a second.

Yaya!

"Where's my.."

"Girlfriend?" Lovebot interrupted.
"In the room next door. Monbot is with her. She managed to find something that could replace the current headscarf she's wearing. Although, it seems like she's still out cold"