Gosh where's her brother

Yaya stepped out of the house and looked around frantically. She knew her younger brother was a troublemaker,so it was never a good idea to leave her eyes off of him. One time, Yaya left her brother for a while at home to quickly buy some groceries. It didn't even take 5 minutes since she flew and all. But when she returned,her mischievous brother turned the kitchen into a snow forest with the flour all over the surface and the vegetables covered white. It worries her at times because her 10 years old brother randomly acts like a preschooler whenever he wants to.

Her eyes scanned the neatly trimmed lawn but there was no sign of Totoitoy. She looked over next door to see her family's house safely locked. The lights were out and there was no sign of anyone in the house. She considered flying around the neighborhood until she heard a voice call her name.

"Yaya! Look up"

She turned her head up to see Boboiboy holding Totoitoy in his hands. They were standing in Boboiboy's room and staring out the balcony. Boboiboy had a small smile on his face while Totoitoy's face was stained with tears.

Worried, Yaya instantly flew upwards. Boboiboy pulled Totoitoy gently to let his sister land in his room.

"Are you okay? What's the matter?" Yaya held her brother's face and inspected him for any injuries.

Totoitoy continued to sob and ignored the question.

" I went upstairs and checked my room. When I entered, I saw him peering out the balcony. For some reasons, he slipped and almost fell. Thankfully, I managed to grab him before anything bad happened" Boboiboy spoke up.

Yaya let out a sigh.

" Totoitoy, why did you do that? Not only did you barge into people's room, you even risk your life by playing here alone. You know it's dangerous!"

" Well..*sob* I was curious.*sob* I never really get the chance to *sob* check out the balcony since*sob* it is in your room. *sob* You don't let me enter your room easily *sob* and even if I do *sob* you won't let me check out the balcony." Totoitoy replied with tears.

Yaya shook her head and let out a smile. " You know, I don't let you in my room much because of three reasons.Firstly, whenever you do,it will end up in a total mess. Secondly, the balcony is forbidden for you because I wanted to avoid exactly this from happening. You see how dangerous it is, considering how you always get into trouble."

Totoitoy pulled a pout on his face which made her sister giggled. Her brother was definitely adorable despite being spoiled at times.

"So then,what's the third reason?" Boboiboy interrupted.

Yaya took a deep breath. She pulled out her fingers to express the third reason.

"Thirdly,my room is my personal space where boys shouldn't enter much even if you're my brother"

"What??? No fair! Mom and Ying always barge into your room. So why can't I do it??" Totoitoy questioned furiously.

" Like I said,you're a boy, while I'm a girl. There's some things boys can't see in my room " Yaya smirked while crossing her arms.

" What?? That doesn't make sense! What can't I see??!!" Totoitoy shouted in disbelief.

Yaya tried to supress her giggles. Not until a certain someone disturbed her thoughts.

" Yeah,Yaya. I wonder what kind of secrets are you hiding?" Boboiboy said smugly with a smirk. Yaya could feel her cheeks flaring.

" See! Even bro Boboiboy disagrees with your excuse. Furthermore, it's your fault for not letting me into your room. If not, I wouldn't have climbed onto the balcony" Totoitoy said, causing Boboiboy to grin wider.

Yaya started to feel embarrassed.
"Anyways, you must apologise to him for entering his room without permission. You should also apologise to everyone downstairs for making them worried"

Totoitoy looked down and agreed. "Fine." He turned to Boboiboy and dropped his head.
" Sorry bro Boboiboy for entering your room. Thank you for saving me as well"

Boboiboy smiled and brushed Totoitoy's hair. " Don't worry. You're forgiven. You should listen to your sister more though. You already have an awesome sister" he said while giving a thumbs up which made Yaya blushed deeper.

" Okay bro Boboiboy." He said while giving an adorable salute.

"Now that's settled,how about we go downstairs to...."

A loud crash interrupted Boboiboy's words. Gobsmacked, the three of them looked outside.

"What the??????"