Chapter one

Hi

Chakor looked at him. "Suraj, you had no rights to throw them out!".

Suraj looked at her, he grabs her arm and pushes her. "I don't have the right? Listen Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi, you are married to me. Like it or not, but you are my responsibility and my pride. If someone raised the finger on you means they point the finger on me too!".

He was fuming in anger. "You should thinking of yourself too, they are all using you I might do the same. But at least I'm trusting you!". He wore his shoes and opens the door to went down for breakfast.

Chakor took time to understand, what was going on here and who might have done this.

Chakor was taking a shower, she was crying and the water was mixing with her tears. Everything got shattered, but Vivaan should have trusted me, his love is so weak. And Imli, how could she even think that low of me. I would never go to this extend with a man I hate and not love. I know he is the father of her child. But Suraj said his isn't...? Whom should I trust?

Chakor come down just to witness the fight of Suraj and Vivaan. "You have planned it with Chakor. You never wanted to marry Imli, you always wanted a fresh body!"

Suraj slapped him. "Mind your language!". He shouts out of his throat. "We have done nothing! And who said to you, that I wanted to marry Imli or even Chakor. I wanted to marry Tina to get the property of her. Now I'm stucked between all of you. I will never get out of this garbage!".

Imli comes forward. "Suraj Babu, what are you saying. You don't loved Tina, you always loved me!". She hold his hand and Chakor didn't liked it. How dare she touching my husband... 😯.

Suraj pushes her away. "Stay away Imli Vivaan Rajvanshi. You are the wife of Vivaan, don't you dare to touch me or come close to me!". He shouts at her to make her understand where her place is. Not close to him!

Chakor come down. She went to Teju and bend down to take her blessings. "Chakor come!". Teju entered the kitchen with her. "Today is your rasooi {Cooking ritual} you will make Halwa puri!". Chakor nods.

Without wasting any more time she started to prepare the food. Vivaan was looking at Imli. "Why are you here don't you have your first Rasooi too? Maa!". He shouts for his mother and Ranjhana fumes in anger.

"How disgusting, she is pregnant by Suraj and married to my son Vivaan. Chakor don't you have some shame left. How could you do this?" Even Ranjhana was blaming Chakor.

"Enough Ranjhana. Don't blame my DIL for something she hasn't done! There aren't any evidences against Chakor proving her being the one, who did the bridal swap!". Teju was on Chakor's side. She too knows her hate for Suraj and how they both can't stand each other. But for Teju, Chakor is always the better choice. She has name and fame, what does has Imli. Nothing!.

Imli was fuming. "Tejaswini Maa!".

Teju shows her palm. "Don't you dare to call me Maa. I'm your Malkin not your mother-in-law, this right is only Ranjhana's!". She said in anger and left from there.

"Suraj I need to talk to you now!".

Suraj huffs, he took a deep breath and followed his mother. Both were in the study room. "Suraj, have you done this exchange?". She looked at him in full anger. Suraj shook his head. "Please Maa, I'm not mad. Why would I marry a Jungli Billi like Chakor. If I could had a city chick like Tina. I don't know who did this and how this happened!". He hits with his fist on the wall.

Imli fumes in anger she made a fist. She entered the kitchen. "Chakor!". She shouts her name as loud as possible, that everyone could hear from everywhere.

Suraj opens the door and rushed to the kitchen. "Chakor you have snatched my Suraj from me, I will snatch your happiness from you too! You won't be able to have a peaceful life I curse you!".

Suraj pulls her and that with a force that she falls backwards on the ground.

"Imli!". Chakor shouts. Suraj stopped her not to help Imli. "Dare you to go to her, she just cursed you! And you still want to be the best sister to her?".

Chakor felt bad, Imli stood up without difficulty and glares at him. "Suraj Babu! You have made a big mistake. You married her for your lus...!".

Suraj slapped her. "I have given an answer to this question to your husband. Why don't you understand. It's not like that. And when I will find out who did this. I will make sure that everyone will have the possibility to take their revenge of the person. Now I don't want to her a word against my wife or her character!". He pushes her again and this time Vivaan hold her.

"Suraj she is pregnant!". Vivaan shouts at him, but Suraj didn't care. "So, who said it's mine? I don't remember ever sleeping with her or sharing my bed with her. You know I'm a drunken, but if I have a woman in my bed I'm in my full awareness. As I want to remember the enjoyment I had. But there is nothing remembering to this!". Pointing on Imli. "Maybe you should go to the hospital and make a check-up of her. She fall on the ground, but she stood up on her own. Without problems!".
He said with an evil look. "Who knows maybe she isn't pregnant!".

Chakor come out. "Suraj please! Don't accuse her falsely. She is pregnant I saw her reports!".

Suraj looked at Chakor. "Which could be faked!". Chakor looked at Imli. "Imli?".

Imli glares at her. "I don't need to tell you anything you are death for me! I have no sister anymore! Vivaan Babu I'm sure she had planned this for long and is now playing the innocent one!". Vivaan nods. "Haan Suraj hates Chakor, but now he is covering her, becoming a shield for her! Oh no. This is your plan too!".

ImVaan were angry on them, blaming them for the trick of the bridal swap, but SuKor had nothing to do with it.

Chakor was looking at Suraj. She took his hand. "Suraj, please sit. The halwa puri is ready!". She served him and he silently eat the food.

Chakor couldn't believe how much Suraj had supported her. Maybe I should trust him, he isn't wrong about Imli. She stood up fast after the push... she should have pain.

___
Is Imli pregnant and who did the bridal swap?

Please comment and vote