Chapter 15

Hi

Recap: SuKor got a file against KN, Vivaan got to know about Ragini and KN. Imli is in the basement.

Suraj was looking at the room of Ragini. She is my sister not from my mother, but she is carrying the same name and blood.

Suraj took a deep breath and nodded on her door.

Ragini has changed her clothes and wanted to sleep, but she stood up to see who it is. She was surprised to see Suraj in front of her.

"Suraj Bhaiya you here at this time, is everything alright?"

"Yes, all is fine. May I come in?" He was waiting for her response as he doesn't wanted to show any kind of attitude or anger. He was calm and showing respect toward her privacy.

Ragini nodded, "yes, come in." She moves aside and gave him enough space to enter the room.

Suraj was looking around, "don't you want to make a makeover of the room? I mean you will stay here now and this is your childhood room. A fresh change will give you a better feeling."

Ragini was observing him, but he genuinely mean it, "maybe. I'm not sure yet." She closed the door and moves to him, "may I know why you come to talk?" She was having a doubt that he might know about her, but he is as cunning as she is and remained calmly.

"Ragini I'm your elder brother. My father is your father too. I just want to tell you that he isn't worth it," Suraj took a deep breath, "you know he uses his children for his benefits. What has he ever given to you?" Suraj looked at her and she knew, he wasn't wrong.

KN is a selfish man, he takes what he wants and uses his closest ones to gain the power. He misleads his own children instead of teaching them the meaning of right and wrong, he is forcing them to take the wrong path.

"You might be right, but I don't want to talk about this to you. You aren't better than him, after all you always tried to be like him." Ragini was confronting him with accusations, "you hate me because you know I'm not from your mother, but from our fathers mistake." She comes closer, "you never cared for me and always wished to sent me away."

Suraj hold her tight, his gaze was fixed on him, "I have never wished to sent you away! It wasn't my idea neither I was able to forgive you to leave like Bhagya did. You have left me alone with a cruel man, who was forcing me to hold a gun and shoot on innocent people. I had only my mother, who sent me away to keep me safe from that monster. After returning from my studies KN gave me again a gun. He was the opinion I don't need a honest work to survive all I need is here." Suraj looses the grip on her arm and pushes her away.

"What do you even know? That man has betrayed my mother with your mother. He brought you here to remain my mother his affair. He is the real reason why Bhagya left with Arjun. He was loving his illegitimate daughter more than his blood daughter, whom he had thrown away and kept the secret from his wife. Oh yes I know everything, but what do you know?" Suraj said to her and left the room in rage.

Chakor was in their bedroom waiting for him, the door opens and an angry Suraj comes in murmuring something under his breath.

Chakor took a step back. Oh no was it Imli or someone else?

Suraj throw the file on the bed and went to the washroom, he took a cold shower. I'm right! They all left me or were sent away from me. I was manipulated and programmed as if I am a machine. Thank God I could survive through my mother, who always cared for me. It's my time to show them that they have an elder brother, who cares for them. Who supports them.

Ragini was in her room, she was walking here and there in her room, the conversation with Suraj wasn't leaving her. Okay I have to think about it. He isn't wrong in this point, Papa took me away, he sent me far from here, as I was a good friend of Chakor and had great bonding with Vivaan. Now I have nothing only half heartily trust and he is here to give me a hand.

___
Short I know...

What you think Suraj and Ragini?

KN, will he come out or stay in jail?

ImVaan reunion?!

I'm also very unhappy that Meera signed a project again as a freedom fighter that too with that idiot Mahesh Panday!!!! He ruined Udaan and she signed his project!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ She will be called as a stereotype character 😩.

I'm not gonna watch as Namish isn't fitting for her, I can't let my imagination break.