Chapter three

Hi

Target 25 votes like the previous one.

Recap: The bridal swap was done by Ragini. KN underestimate Suraj and his positive support towards Chakor.

Vivaan looked at Chakor "How can you say this now Chakor. 'Take her to the hospital?'. Have you lost your mind? She is pregnant with Suraj child!"

Suraj puts the napkin away "You started again! How many times should I tell you. I haven't slept with her it is not my child, I doubt that she is pregnant!"

Suraj stood up, Chakor doesn't know why, but there was a feeling inside her to follow him "Suraj!"

He stopped and turned toward her "What?"

Chakor stood up "Give me 5 min. I want to come with you! Can't stay any further moment here with those people, who have trust issues!" She throw her napkin away and rushed upstairs.

Suraj was sitting in his jeep waiting for Chakor. Why she wants to come with me? She doesn't know where I am going, then?.

He heard the sound of heels and turns to the main door of the mansion.

Suraj had known her bold strength, but not that look "Chakor?" He was confused and called her in surprise

"Haan Suraj what happen? Is the make-up looking bad? I have just took minimalistic on my face I don't like it, when it is too heavy!"

She adjusted herself taking out a Make-up mirror with powder. She looked into the mirror just to check again.

Suraj smiles looking at her antics. Strange I always thought she isn't interested in beauty or anything else than her sports and the freedom of the village. Well it's nice to see this side of her.

Just then Imvaan come out as Vivaan was insisting to take Imli to the hospital. Chakor saw them through the mirror. She closed the pocket mirror and placed it back in her purse.

Chakor was standing in front of his jeep. Oh no how will I get in it, I don't want to give them a chance to say something about my clothes, neither I want to show them anything.

Suraj saw her nervousness. Usually she would step in, does she has a problem?

His gaze shifted and he saw ImVaan standing there glaring at her.

Vivaan was fuming seeing her in this dress. What the hell is she wearing that too in Suraj presence. A man like him sees woman only as objects/property not as a human being.

Suraj stood up on his jeep, he moves to the passengers seat and opens the door with car, Chakor was confused what he would do next. Suraj hold her arms, she frighten, but slowly he moves them under her armpits and lifts her up. Nothing was to see and Chakor was standing next to him on the jeep.

Imli was hell shocked by Suraj behaviour. How dare he? She doesn't love him and now she is showing off what she has I won't let her succeed in her game. I will get my Suraj back.

Chakor smiles, she sat on the passenger seat and put the safety belt over her shoulder. Suraj did the same, without wasting anymore time he starts the engine and drove away.

Chakor was feeling the air, she never thought to spent some of her time with Suraj. For her he is a goon, a servant of his father... a shadow of his evilness. But it didn't look like this, he was...

"Suraj that is not the way to the village!" Chakor just noticed the different route he took.

"No, we are not going to meet the villagers. But if you want I will drop you!" He stopped the car and waited for her reply.

"No, there is no need to meet the villagers. I just don't wanted to be alone with them. If I had known they are leaving too, then I would have stayed at the mansion!" She said with a pout.

Suraj looked at her "Okay and what do you thought by coming with me now?"

Chakor looked at him "Oh Haan where were you going? I mean whom do you wanted to meet!"

Suraj made a fist "Raichand, I didn't get his daughter but he still has my property! It's better for him to give it me back, before I lose my cool!" He turns back and starts the engine.

Chakor sat back on the seat "Are you angry with the whole situation?" She was looking down to her lap.

Suraj didn't answer her "What about you?" He questioned her back.

Chakor looked at the street "I don't know everything has changed and I feel save with you!" She turns to him, her words made him to look on her "Save with me?" He frowns at her "You sure?"

Chakor nods with a cute smile "Haan Suraj till now it was only you, who has supported me. No one was ready to hear me or trust my words. If you say Imli isn't pregnant at least not from you. Then I trust you!"

Suraj smiles "Thank you!" Both drove it was a silent ride and they enjoyed the company of the other one.

At the way back home

"Imli you bloody bitch you were never pregnant you fooled us to get Suraj! Now you see what happened! He is married to my Chakor!" He shouts at her in anger and made her frighten.

"Vivaan Babu we have planned it all together. Please trust me I haven't done anything! I'm sure someone has changed HER mind and has initially married Suraj. Otherwise how could she be with him. Both hate each other to the core!"

Vivaan was thinking about her words "Maybe, but you are not pregnant! He was right about this!" He hits with his palm on the steering-wheel.

Both were arguing, when a person appears in front of his car. Vivaan put on the break on time, no one got hurt.

SuKor arrived at the Raichand's Mansion.

ImVaan stood off the car "Are you alright?" It was a young woman she looked at them "Vivaan Bhaiya, is that you?"

Vivaan come closer and saw her face "Ragini?!"

Ragini nods and hugs him tightly...

____

Hmm

What will Raichand do?
Are SuKor gonna stay away for a night?
Ragini will join the hands with ImVaan?

Please comment and vote