Chapter eight

Hi

Recap: SuKor are a force and want to get to the truth.

Ragini was sitting in her old room, it was like before nothing was changed, only one thing, she, she had changed. Teju you have made me runaway, you will be the one, who has to pay now.

Suraj looked at the mansion, they were at the hall all together, "where are all?!" He shouts and the whole house got aware of their return.

Vivaan fumes, "Imli now you have to pay for your lie, I will gain Chakor back and will divorce you." They left their room and come down to the hall, where Suraj was waiting with Chakor and Teju.

Ranjhana come, "Suraj why you shout like this?" She was at the stairway looking at him with hate and disgust.

Suraj didn't care, he was waiting for everyone to come down.

Chakor and Teju were looking at him suspiciously. Both had the same thought. What is he going to do?

Vivaan come down, "Suraj! I want Chakor back, this woman," he shows on Imli, "I'm sure she did this all, this swap!"

Imli refuses, "no! I haven't done this, it must be done by Suraj Babu as he got to know I'm going to be the one he would be marry. I'm sure he does it because he wanted to take revenge from Chakor and me. Playing this trick!"

Chakor shook her head, "we haven't done anything. But you both are awesome 👏!" She claps loudly.

"First it was me, who did this swap. How you blamed me and accused me for this. Now Vivaan is pointing on Imli, whereas Imli is pointing on Suraj. Wah! You can change your mind in seconds." She said sheepish.

Suraj smiles, "right, Haan MY WIFE is absolutely right. You two are good for nothing, you just can blame on other's for your misery."

Ragini come out of her room, "Suraj Bhaiya!"

Suraj looked at her, he didn't said much just starred at her.

Chakor saw his gaze, he wasn't angry but upset.  "Suraj?" She places her hand on his shoulder.

Suraj turns toward her, "you know the elder one never gave any heed to me and the other younger one was missing. Today she is back and I can see nothing!" Suraj was upset.

Chakor couldn't understand it. Is he upset that he has no relationship with his sisters? How this could get messed up this much?

Chakor saw Ragini, there was hate in her eyes, but this hate was for Teju.

"Suraj maybe you can win your sisters heart by love and not anger or hate. I guess the time has changed her, maybe the love and respect can bring her back! Even if she has done it, I'm not upset about it. I..., Suraj I love you!" She said her confession loudly that everyone could hear her.

Suraj smiles, "Haan I love you too! And I'm also happy that I married you and not a fraud lmli, who has betrayed everyone here." He was fuming seeing her. "I guess the pregnancy report come and the truth is out, that I'm not the father of her 'child' which never existed!" He said and Imli hides behind Vivaan, but Vivaan didn't care.

"Chakor I know you are angry and pretending loving Suraj, it's okay you have the right, but come let's talk to the lawyer and get the divorce done. We will explain it that the brides got swapped and all will be done fast, then we can marry." Vivaan said to her, but Chakor shook her head.

Chakor intertwined her hand with Suraj, she hold his cheek and looked deep into his eyes, she winks and kisses his lips.

Vivaan and Imli got shocked, like Ragini. What is going on, why are they so closed, but to be honest looking at Vivaan and Imli. Suraj and Chakor look better together. They show maturity and respect for each other.

Suraj reciprocate, but soon both realised they aren't alone.

"Okay I thought we will keep this aside and will work incognito?" He whispers, but she shrugs, "not anymore. You know why?".

Suraj shook his head, "no?"

Chakor places her hands around his neck, she comes closer and whispers, "making it clear I have moved on and with this we might get Ragini, if she thinks we are angry then she won't open up herself. Nothing is ruined yet, we can know she is working with only one man."

Suraj nods, "KN."

Both looked at each other.

Ragini was looking at them, "so whoever did this isn't the culprit, but the Cupid?"

SuKor nodded, "yes!"

Ragini laughs, "wow! But why you called us here?"

Suraj looked at her, "How are you Ragini? I hope you feel better and stay here from now on?"

Ragini looked at him suspiciously, "I'm fine and yes I will stay here. I'm Ragini Rajvanshi I belong to be here, right!"

Suraj nods, "absolutely right! You belong to us!"

Ragini frowns, she wasn't sure what to do now. All is going unexpectedly but good.
____

Please comment and vote