Chapter 19

Recap: Suraj got arrested by Ajay, KN is out of bail.

Chakor was holding Teju, "Maa wake up. Someone call a doctor." Vivaan took out his mobile phone, but someone from the back took it and throw it on the ground.

"Hey!" He shouts and turns to receive a slap on his face, "you better look at your back, you never know who is there." He smiles evilly.

Vivaan holds his cheek, he glares at him, "KN you have sent Suraj to jail, but we will get him out as it's your place not his."

KN hold his collar, "how dare you to speak to me like this, don't forget who I am!" He glares at him with red shot eyes, but Vivaan didn't cared, he hits his hands away, "Don't you dare to touch me again." He looked at Teju, "Chakor let's take her up."

They carried her to her bedroom and called a doctor with the landline.

Imli was looking at Ragini and Ranjhana, she was thinking, who might have helped him.

KN looked at Ragini, "my girl. You took a lot of time, but still you couldn't help me out. Not only this, you bonded with them. Nice." He looked at her with anger, "you have disappointed me!" He shouts and Ragini scared.

Suraj was sitting in the cell, he was looking at the inspector, "you have seen the evidence against him, right?"

Ajay looked at him, "yes, I have. But he comes up with new evidences against you."

Suraj was confused, "really, how? I mean I haven't done anything. I was just following his orders, which I had to follow or else...." he scared thinking of it.

"You have to keep an eye on my Mansion. Being a policeman it's your duty to care and look after the security of others. My family is in danger as long as KN is out. He won't leave a moment to harass them." Suraj was saying it and a constable entered the police station.

"Inspector Ajay, an ambulance come."

"I'm keeping an eye on Rajvanshi family. You don't worry." He left from there but Suraj was scared.

"Ambulance oh no. Maa." He was sweating badly.

Chakor was giving Teju water, "thank god it was just a weakness. Maa you don't worry we will get him out soon, first we have to understand how KN came out and who has helped him?"

Imli knocked on the door, she was waiting if they would let her in or not. Vivaan opens the door, she was standing there nervously, "what?" He asked and she gulps.

"KN is going to do something with Ranjhana Maa. You should come and help her."

Chakor stood up, "what?" She pushes Vivaan aside, "what are your saying?"

Imli was breathing harshly, "Ragini refused to help him. She had ignored his calls and messages, as well as Ranjhana, both weren't with him. They understood it that to be with him is like a suicide commando."

Vivaan and Chakor rundown the stairs, he was holding a gun in his hands, Vivaan hold Chakor back, "wait."

Suraj was looking at the constable, "listen, I need your advice." He said and the constable looked at him.

"My advice?!" He points on himself looking here and there, Suraj wanted to smash his head on the railings, "of course you, who else is here?" He was controlling his anger.

The constable made his way, "say, what advice you need?" He hold him close and took the rod from him, "open the door now!" Suraj has captured him near the door, he could easily open the locker and Suraj won't need to harm anyone.

"Now!" He shouts and the who's neck was in danger gulps, "yes." He opens the locker and Suraj exchanged his place with the constable, "sorry I will comeback to get you out of here, but now I have to fight for my family." He kept the key near the locker and run from there.

KN was looking at them, "Fine then I will kill you all!" Ragini was holding her bleeding shoulder, "I won't leave any of you alive. You have ruined my reputation and sent me to jail. Not only this you have turned my pawns to your side." He shouts and Vivaan was looking at his mother, who hasn't helped KN, his suspecting he had before was gone. Imli was at the backyard, she was looking for something, but couldn't find anything.

Where is the gun?

Chakor was fuming, "KN you can't harm us, you think we are scared? You are wrong!"

KN aimed the gun on them, he shot and both jumped on the sides, they hide behind whatever they could find.

"Vivaan!" Ranjhana shouts and Imli rushes int the house, "what happened to Vivaan?"

KN points the gun on Imli, "he is going to die like you will. Everyone who has worked against me will have their last day on earth." He shot but Imli could save herself on time.

"How long will it take to reach a mansion? We can't trust KN, that is what I said from beginning and now there is an ambulance I wonder who is going to kill whom?" Ajay was talking to the constable, who was driving slow.

Suraj who knows Azadghanj and every corner of it, run to his mansion, Ajay blinks his eyes. What? No, this can't be possible. Wait someone had helped him must be one of us.

Ajay aimed the gun on the constable, "stop the car now!" They put on the break hard and Ajay lost the balance as well as the gun.

____