Epilogue

Support is something you have to gain like trust it plays hand in hand.

Chakor was looking at Suraj, he had trilled her. Tina was looking at them, "wow you both do great together, I never had thought about it."

"You haven't done anything." Both said and Tina rolls her eyes, "you can say that how good it was that I never fall in love with him."

Chakor looked at her, "well good it's for me yes, but for you no, as you don't have him." She kisses his cheek.

"Right Mama." He kisses her back, "myself is the best." He said and Suraj hits his palm on his forehead.

"Your Mama was talking about me, I'm the lost of Tina and the win of Chakor."

"I'm Raj win of both Suraj and Chakor, he run away from there."

"Did he called me by my name."

Chakor nodded and hold him tight, "no, don't hurt my baby. Otherwise you will stick with this one."

Suraj looked at her, daily begging of another child, but she refused, finally she could complete her dream and take part in the Asian marathon.

Suraj kisses her cheek, "okay best of luck."

Chakor nods and kisses him back, "my Raj!" She warns him and he left the racetrack.

Raj immediately sat on Suraj lap.

Imli was holding Kajal, "mama there is Maasi." She shows on Chakor, "yes, and you will become like her. A runner."

Vivaan shook his head, "no, my Kajal will become whatever she wants to be."

"Shh!" Someone from the back shushed them.

"Veer!" Ragini scold him, "bad boy, they are elder than you."

Chagan hold her back, "it's okay, he comes like his mother's side family."

Ragini pouts, "not fair." Beer kisses her cheek, "it's okay mama. I love you." 

Ranjhana and Teju were happy seeing them together, they have build up the water company and have created a new business in Azaadghanj there is no boundary anymore.

Chakor was participating for herself, she always wanted to be a racer, a fighter no matter what comes. She always gave her best, and the best for her was the marriage with Suraj, who has given her unlimited Support and love.

"Wow Mama!!!" Raj was on Suraj shoulders, they were waiting for her at the finish line.

Chakor was happy, "Baby!" She just speed it up and reached the finish line, before anyone else.

Suraj enclose her into tight hug, but Raj marked his place, he comes between them, "mine!" He said and pushes Suraj away.

"I'm telling you, I want a girl not a boy again."

Chakor was laughing so were the others...

___
The end with more kids and love and support

P. S. KN is rotting in the mental asylum of a jail.