Chapter 12

Hi

Target 25 or more

Recap: Sukor planned to manipulate Vivaan to keep Ragini close to Chagan.

Imli was roaming around she had no idea where to go, but she had to find a way. I can't see him loving someone else, he is my husband I want Vivaan at any cost. All this happened and I have played my role, they used me and manipulated me. Not anymore.

[Haha who thought she evil?]

Imli was thinking what to do next, she knows it's impossible to prove her love toward Vivaan, but still she has to make him understand. Maybe I can ask Chakor and Suraj. They both seemed to be happy now, they might listen to me, but for that I have to prove my innocent.

Imli made her way to the jail, she wanted to meet KN at any cost.

Suraj was cuddling with Chakor, "I don't care, whatever she is planning we need to be prepared for it too."

Chakor nods, "haan who knows what she has to say?"

Imli was waiting for the meet with KN, she wasn't sure if he would help her, as it was Imlis statement, which got Suraj out of jail.

Chakor was kissing Suraj neck, he likes it and let her nibbling on him further.

"Uhm Chakor you are very naughty. Maybe it was destiny which brings us together." He rolls over her and made her lie underneath him.

Chakor giggles, as he was tickling her, "Suraj no leave me." She struggles to release herself from his tickling attack.

KN was looking at her through the grids, "Imli what are you doing here?"

Imli come closer, "KN I have done a lot under your order. You made me force to blame Suraj being the father of my child, which never existed. Now Vivaan Babu hates me too, he was showing sympathy towards me, but now I can see only hate in his eyes for me. You know I did this all only to get him, but now all turned upside down, Suraj is loving Chakor. Vivaan Babu is blaming me for it, but I haven't done it. You have done it."

KN laughs, "you wanted Vivaan and I wanted to hurt Suraj. You asked for a favour I told you my plan, now whatever the result is it's not my problem. With you I gave Vivaan an illiterate woman, the idiot fooled me with Chakor and sent me to jail. But I took my revenge at any cost." He was happy and laughing like a mad one.

Imli shook her head, "I played your game and it backfired on me. Vivaan is hating me as Suraj and Chakor are now loving each other. Ragini has returned on your order, why didn't you told me that she is Ragini?"

Yes, even Imli saw her at the wedding, she was included into the plan, but only with limited information as they didn't trusted her.

KN looked at her, "Haan Ragini has returned to Azaadghanj on my order, she will now do it what you couldn't do. She will break Suraj and will ruin his plans. He wants to become a businessman with the money of Chakor, but he will fail. He will never be able to get a clean vest. He is my son, his name is connected to mine." KN was lost in his thoughts, not giving Imli any heed.

Imli cries and left from there, she looked at herself. I did this all to gain the love of Vivaan, I didn't knew what they had planned. I only wanted Vivaan, I never thought a man could be nice. He always behaved correct with me, he was the perfect gentleman and I betrayed him. I broke his heart to gain him, but Suraj never loved me, neither I loved him. All I saw between Chakor and Vivaan, I wanted that too. I wanted to live the life of Chakor, a life filled with happiness. What I got only sorrow and pain.

Ragini was looking at Chagan, "How much I missed and what has changed?"

Chagan shook his head, "na Ragini nothing has changed much. KN is now in jail, thanks to Chakor, but..."

Ragini fumes, but didn't showed to Chagan, "but what?" She asked him.

Chagan shook his head and told her everything about the wedding and made her responsible for all this mess. "She saved us and now she married the son of the evil ruler KN, she betrayed us. Chi!"

Ragini nods. Means the villagers hates her and are against her. This is good the hate toward Suraj and Chakor can be an advantage for us.

Chagan smiles, "you haven't changed. Still calm and sealed from the others."

Ragini blushes, "no it's not like that. I have come to see my home, I had missed you all and when I returned I met with Vivaan and Imli, there I got to know about the wedding and bridal swap. I can't believe it, but Suraj Bhaiya and Chakor are very happy. It really looks like she has done it all." She stood up putting oil in the fire.

Chagan fumes, "I knew it." He stood up and dropped Ragini to the mansion.

Vivaan was looking at them, he smiles ☺️ "Ragini."

Ragini looked at him, "Vivaan Bhaiya you waited for me?"

Vivaan nods, Chagan bid bye then and he told her about SuKor and their idea of looking for a groom for Ragini.

Ragini fumes, "what, they don't have a right to chose a groom for me. I have my own mind and my own choice. There is no need for their help. I can find the right one by my own."

Vivaan smiles, "I knew it and you have my full support in this matter."

____
Hmm 🤔
Please comment and vote