Chapter five

Hi

Target 25 votes

Recap: SuKor met Tina, she gave Suraj the property papers back. Both have stopped near a hotel.

Suraj helped Chakor like before to step off the jeep. She hold his hand. Suraj looked at her the road was okay, evenly to walk on it.

"What Suraj, aren't you my husband? Support me I need help in walking to the hotel, I could twist my... Ahh! Ankle!" She hisses in pain as her words become true...

Suraj shook his head in disbelief "Chakor you are too much, Wait!" He places his mobile phone into his jeans pocket and lifts her in bridal style to the hotel. Many gazes were fixed on them, but they two were lost in their eye lock.

Suraj was looking at her only losing his sense. Oh man she is damn cute, what to do... I can't cross my limits we don't have a relationship besides the one which was created by someone, but whom?

Chakor saw herself in his eyes, those magical eyes. Oh no why is he so nice, he is breaking my imagination on him. We aren't in love, but I feel save and secure with him. I want him to know that I trust him, but how?

The door of the hotel was opening and closing automatically, by sensors. As soon as they have entered the hotel Suraj placed her on the next possible couch to take rest.

"Chakor I will ask for rooms!" He left from there leaving a confused Chakor behind.

Wait did he said rooms, plural? But why?

Suraj was at the reception "Hi I'm Suraj Rajvanshi that's my wife and we need two rooms to stay. Do have something free?"

Chakor opens her mouth more in shock than understanding. How did he said it, no feeling. His words were meaningless. Huh!

She pouts and crossed her arms around her chest, the receptionist checked the vacant rooms "Sorry Sir, but we do have only a honeymoon suite left. Would you like to take it?" She asked him and Suraj was confused "Honeymoon Suite!" He repeats it and Chakor get alert.

Chakor took her hairs in her hands and twirls then into a bun "Suraj it's okay, where we will find a shelter just take a look!" She was pointing to the main door, how the thick clouds were getting darker, but Suraj gaze was fixed on her back, he saw the bare back of her for the first time, as her long thick hairs were hiding the back beauty.

Chakor turns and smiles "We will manage I trust you!" She said it cutely and he nods. He turns to the receptionist and got the keycard of the hotel room.

Chakor was still sitting on the couch "Chakor?" Chakor was waiting for him "Help!" She said and he remembers her twisted ankle.

Suraj comes and lifts her again, he carried her the whole way to their room. He gave her the card and she opens the door of the room.

Chakor smiles "Wow nice!"

Suraj nods "Yeah, nice!" He places her carefully on the bed and took off his shirt

Suraj nods "Yeah, nice!" He places her carefully on the bed and took off his shirt. She was busy in checking the room, that she didn't noticed he had gone to take a shower "Suraj you know...?" She just turns to find the room empty. Chakor hits her palm on her forehead "This guy could be a spy! Uff why doesn't he use his energy on good things I'm sure he would change the destiny of Azaadghanj!"

Chakor limps to the bed and lies down, she didn't know why but she smiles. Hmm what is he doing and why is he taking sooooo much time?

Just then the door opens of the washroom and he come out. Chakor was having her mobile phone in her hands the flashlight of the camera was on.

Suraj looked around "Chakor switch on the light!" Chakor shook her head "Not possible!"

Suraj confuses and turns to the washroom. He tried to switch on the light, but it was off.

"Power failure!" Suraj said his hand was on his forehead "I thought India progressed in this, but I was wrong!" He shook his head and went to the couch.

"Suraj where are you going?" Chakor looked at him following him with her mobile phone, she couldn't take off her eyes from his upper body.

"Chakor please turn off the flashlight I want to sleep!" He lies down on the couch and closed his eyes.

Chakor frowns "Suraj this is a double size bed, I TRUST YOU! You can sleep next to me!" She ensure him, that there is no barrier between them.

Suraj looked at her "You sure?" Chakor nods "Yes, why would I offer if I wouldn't be sure?!"

Suraj nods with a smile. He stood up and comes to her. He had worn his boxers and lies next to her. Chakor was lying next to him "Suraj good night!" She said to him and he turns "Good night Chakor!" He smiles and then he frowns "Are you wearing my shirt?"

Chakor nods "Yes, I couldn't sleep in my dress. I have to wear it again or are you going to buy new clothes?" She asked him mischievously.

"I don't have the money to buy you anything. Actually I have nothing to offer, just a hand of friendship!" He forwarded his hand and Chakor didn't hesitated and took his hand in hers "Friends!" She smiles at him and closed her eyes, like he did...

____
Done
Please comment and vote
I know no romance, just scratching on it...