Chapter seven

Hi

I thought to post this one I'm not feeling well.

Recap: SuKor romance

Suraj was nuzzling her neck, while she got the shock, "Ragini she is back. Oh Gosh this is Ragini I know her!"

Suraj stopped and looked at her totally confused, "you knew her?"

Chakor shook her head, "no, not like that. I mean to say I saw her on our wedding." She was very sure she had seen the face before and just now it come into her mind.

"Suraj she was one of the servants you have hired extra for the wedding, don't you remember?" She looked at him and Suraj nods, "Haan I remember that I had called for extra services staff as there were to less for the grand wedding, Damn it!" Suraj sat on the bed, his hands on his face.

Chakor got confused, "Suraj what happened?" She places a hand on his shoulder, he looked at her.

"What if she has done this and if she has, why? With whom she is working?" Suraj questions were eligible.

Chakor was thinking about it, "Suraj I remember I had asked for water and I had to change the room. Well I found my clothes and wore them, then I was sent out as it was Tina's room they took my Veil. I didn't thought much about it."

Suraj nods, "so it means she could have done this, but on whom's order?" He lies on his back on the bed.

Chakor smiles, she comes over him and kisses his lips, Suraj liked it and let her continue it.

"Like you said we still have some time left before we have to return."

Suraj widen his eyes, "oh okay!" He pulls her close and she hits with her soft breasts on his hard chest.

"Not much Slow work." She asked him to give her time.

"We are friends with benefits or we are Husband and wife with the needed maturity and understanding? (This line is dedicated to BidishaKarar even if it is not the story you want to see / read it🤣)" Suraj asked and she smiles.

"Both doesn't it make more sense? Being friends we can behave immature being husband and wife we can be mature." She blinks with her eyes and Suraj nods.

"Okay then I would say let's face the problem in Azaadghanj and then we will continue where we just stopped. Okay?" He kisses her cheek and she smiles with a blush.

Suraj took the shoppers and her clothes, while she wore her high heels and took her purse over her shoulder.

"Suraj we will continue right?" She asked just to be sure.

Suraj looked at her, "yeah you are my wife I'm not gonna let you go now, besides I don't like the fact people think we did this swap. I won't to get the proof Ragini did this and why she did this. We have to be in Azaadghanj otherwise we won't get to the truth."

Chakor nods, "right! Let's go!"

Both were in the jeep, Suraj again helped her like before. She likes his concern and understanding, "England main koi thi? {Did you had a girlfriend in England}?"

Siren turns to Chakor, he laughs at her, "why the sudden interest about my past relationships, even if I had someone, what would you do?"

Chakor pouts, "means you had someone?"

Suraj shook his head, "if I had one!"

Chakor smiles, "oh okay."

They reached Azaadghanj by the night and Teju was waiting for them only.

Suraj met her immediately, he knows Ragini is the illegitimate child of KN and an unknown woman.

"Maa where is she?"

Chakor had followed him, "Suraj please have some patience. Your anger is again controlling your mind. If you done a master in business then please use the brain you have for a better strategy."

Teju smiles, "what is this? Has my son found a life partner in his wife?"

Suraj smiles, "we kind of sort it out. But Maa we think it was Ragini, who did this bridal swap. And I think on the order of KN."

Teju was shocked, "how?"

"Maa she was here I remembered her and I even showed the picture of Ragini you have sent Suraj to Tina. She confirmed it too. Ragini was on the wedding one of the extra service staff." Chakor told her everything she told Suraj before.

Teju nods, "But Ragini is now with Ranjhana and ImVaan. They are plotting against you two. I'm sure!" She was angry and concerned.

SuKor nodded, "we were expecting this only...!"

_____

Face off SuKor and the rest

Please comment and vote