Chapter eleven

Hi

Target 25 votes

Recap: Sukor consummated. Ragini is roaming around in the village.

Sukor were on their way, "Suraj the property you were talking about, how big is it?"

Suraj was thinking, but he didn't had the number of it so he took her there, they were alone at the property side.

Chakor was looking around, "Suraj all that is yours?"

Suraj shook his head, "no!"

Chakor confuses, "no, then?"

Suraj smiles looking at her, he pulls her close, "ours!"

Chakor shook her head, she smiles looking at him, "You are too much, that is our property?"

Suraj nods, "yes, it can't be alone mine. As I told you I don't have the money for it, you have to invest your money on it. You sure about it?"

Chakor places her hands around his neck, "if I won't be sure about it. I would have never told you it. I'm Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi, I will support my husband Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi in his work. No matter what comes, you got it?!"

Suraj nods with a cute smile. He rubs his nose with hers.

At the village Ragini was looking around. It hasn't changed much, the villagers are still salves of the Rajvanshi family, even after Chakor freed them, why? Maybe Suraj Bhaija isn't good, he too is bad and Chakor is trapped by him? Why do I care?

She didn't looked out and bumped into someone (yes almost all were right who had guessed).

Ragini looked up rubbing her forehead, "sorry!"

"No no, I'm sorry!" He said and she looked at him.

He was looking at her intensely, "are you new here?"

She laughs and shakes her head, "no, actually I'm not new here, I just returned after many years."

He was shocked, "you returned by your own will to Azaadghanj, why?"

She laughs loudly and he saw her bracelet on her wrist with the Rajvanshi locket.

"Ragini?" He asked and she nods, "right and you?"

He smiles, "I'm Chagan!" He forwarded his hand and she took it a current passes through their bodies 😁.

Sukor were returning and watching the conversation between Ragini and Chagan.

Suraj didn't liked it, but Chakor thought of it, "Suraj just think if Ragini has a calm pole like you have me. Then her hate will vanish and she will get a new way of thinking. We don't know, why she once runaway maybe KN planned it?"

Suraj looked at her, "Haan you might be right. We don't know why she was gone, maa said she found a letter in which Ragini explained that she knows about her identity."

Chakor frowns, "her identity?"

Suraj nods, "Haan actually Ragini isn't my mother daughter, she is KN daughter and his affair. I don't know who his affair was, all I know one day papa come with her and said that is my daughter. A world break apart for my mother, all those years she was kept away from Bhagya then he comes with Ragini. Maa hated her and openly showed it." He said with a lowered head.

Chakor felt bad, she come closer cupping his face, "you didn't knew that before, you just got to know about it. At that age you couldn't do anything besides following your father's rules. Now it's time to change his game, whatever he is planning we need to be a few steps ahead of him," she kisses him.

Suraj nods, "okay fine like you said, we will do it the way, changing her opinion with the help of Chagan. I'm not going to talk to him."

Chakor shook her head, "neither will I do talk to him, but I know who will do that and make our work happen without our interfering." She smirks and left with Suraj.

SuKor returned home, they weren't talking as Suraj didn't know about her plan, but Chakor winks at him and he nods.

"Suraj you saw Ragini, we have to prevent this. She is a Rajvanshi right? How can she spent her time with the villagers. With Chagan! I think we should look for a suitable man for her, she is at the same age of me. You know what I know someone. I will call him."

"Shut up! My sister can meet anyone she wants," Vivaan made a fist in anger.

Chakor shows her palm, "She is Suraj sister not yours, we have a right to think of her future right?"

Suraj nods, "right!"

Vivaan fumes, "just mind your language. You are a fraud I hope she will find her real love without your interference." He left from there in anger.

Suraj nods, "good work, now he will go to Ragini and inform her that we don't like it and that will increase her interest on Chagan, what will lead to our real plan."

Chakor hooks in his arm, both were in their room resting on the bed, "Suraj!" She sat on the bed after that shocked shout.

Suraj follows, "yes!"

She looked at him, "where is Imli?"

Suraj blinks with his eyes, remembering the day, "don't know?!"

Both looked at each other...

____
Ya she went to meet someone
KN

Please comment and vote