Chapter ten

Hi

Target 25 votes

Recap: SuKor love and Ragini confused.

Ragini was in her room, she was thinking of Suraj behaviour toward her, she was lost in her thoughts and had no idea, when she fallen asleep.

Suraj woke up in the morning, he was looking to his wife, who was sleeping on his chest, cuddling him like there is no morning.

Suraj hold her tight, he kisses her head and made her smile.

"Good Morning my husband you should really do this daily. A kiss on my head is good, but a kiss on my lips would be much better don't you think so?" Chakor said with a smirk on her face.

Suraj lifts her, she was now face to face to him, "a kiss on the lips of my beautiful wife. Okay I will do that." He kisses her and made her blush.

Suraj and Chakor stood up, they went to take a shower together. As they will do everything together now, being the support of the other one.

The dining table was ready, all were sitting on their seats for the breakfast.

Girja come with the food, she starts to serve the food, "Girja mausi you should take some rest, why don't you let Imli help you. She is and will always be remain as a servant to the Rajvanshi family. She can do the work to help you, right Suraj?" Chakor asked him.

Suraj coughs the food got stucked in his throat, he never thought of this shape of Chakor, "Haan correct, she isn't more than a servant to this family. The way she got married to Vivaan was all a fake, she pretend to be pregnant. Yet we all knows she wasn't it ever, she just wanted to gain the name and fame being a Rajvanshi daughter-in-law." He ate his food and left the house with Chakor.

Chakor was smiling, she was holding his hand in front of the whole village, "Suraj I want to know about the next step, we will try to find Ragini's trust as she is confused and brainwashed by KN. But what we will do now, to gain her trust back will take time."

Suraj wasn't thinking about it, he was prepared for everything, "you know Chakor this village is a place of losers, my property is more worth than anything else here, but I can't make anything of it."

Chakor looked at him, "means?"

Suraj stopped and pulls her close, "means I have a property but not the money to build something, like I said it the accounts are frozen even my private account got into this stupid thing of my father. I have no access of anything it will take a lot of time to prove my innocence."

Chakor smiles, she kisses his cheek and the villagers got shocked to see that, "you know Suraj I have money, if you make me to your partner in business I would like to invest my money on your idea?" She was looking at him.

Suraj smiles, "what you have the money to invest on my business idea?" He asked her to get the confirmation as he couldn't believe it, she is a marathon runner, how much could she have and how can she trust him?.

Chakor waited for his request, "Suraj say do you want me as your business partner or not, this offer will end in 5... 4... 3..." she was numb as he has sealed her lips.

Suraj gave her the answer she was waiting for, "let's go I have to make it happen soon. My business is small and the idea is big."

Chakor was smiling, she was happy of everything he was doing, "I trust you more than myself as I know there is something going on in your mind."

Suraj smiles, "Haan I have a Plan my business is simple we have a lot of cotton plants. We can use them to make clothes or sell them to the fabrics." Chakor was listening to him with interest.

"Suraj even I can earn money, usually I would spent the money for charity, but maybe we can use it for our business first and then when we have enough we can spent again?!" She said and he smiles.

"Haan Good idea and I know what we will do else, you wanted a free Azaadghanj I will give you a free Azaadghanj. We will build a school, hospital and much more."

Suraj and Chakor were at the same line of their relationship. They have started to understand each other and work with each other perfectly.

Imli was fuming her name got ruined and she was now treated to be a servant. Chakor I won't leave you for that, your death is written on my hands I will make you pay for my insult.

Ragini was roaming around the village, she was trying to find some old friends. But they have all grown up, she has no idea who is who.

____

Will Ragini meet someone?

SuKor will they get through Ragini and succeed in their plan?

Imli?

KN?

Please comment and vote