Chapter 20

Recap: Suraj broke out of the jail. Ajay has a doubt. KN is trying to take his revenge.

Imli couldn't do anything there was nothing she could use to help them. Everything looks gone, how can we survive?

Ajay lost his gun in the jeep, he stepped out of it and checked the seat, the constable tried to help him, but Ajay refused, "I can find it, you can follow the running man."

The constable looked at Ajay perplexed, "who Saab?" He couldn't see anyone.

Ajay smirks, he found his gun and pointed on the constable, "the one who broke the jail and is going to safe his family."

The constable fears, "Saab why you are pointing with the gun on me?" He asked nervously.

Ajay was keeping the gun aimed on him, "I was thinking why on earth someone like KN could come out of the jail? Then instead of speeding up the car you drove slow, knowing that there is an ambulance and a mad man." He shook his head, "I had feeling it must be someone from the police station. I thought of someone of a higher ranking, but it's only you. How much he paid you to get out of the jail? Are you the witness giving him a false statement?"

The constable was very nervous the sweat drops were running down his temple, "Saab you are thinking too much, I'm not someone who will take money." He was trying to convince Ajay, but he didn't trusted the man.

The constable was looking around, but Ajay gave a warning shot, "stay there or die." He said and took handcuffs which he bind on the wrist of the constable.

"Sit in the car, you will not runaway from here."

The villagers have heard it and came out of their houses, "dear people's, he is the reason why KN is back, to put him back into the cell I need him alive, that's enough. Rest is on you, he shouldn't run away." Ajay said having a smirk on his face.

Suraj has reached the mansion, he was looking at the entrance, but there was no to see. Oh no, why there is no one guarding the house?

Suraj looked for his secret entrance, he had used it many times in his childhood it was he same Chakor used to enter the mansion, he went into the basement and checked the guns he hide there.

Chakor was hiding behind the stairs. What the hell is wrong with this man? He is shooting in the house without looking, he can hurt anyone.

Vivaan was in another room, he had saved Ranjhana and Ragini, "you both stay here, Chakor will again distract him, then I will get Teju here."

"Vivaan stay it's too dangerous to go out there, he has lost his mind, he is just blindly firing the gun." His mother said and he understood her concern.

"Who will answer Suraj, if something happened Chakor or Teju? Will you be there answering him? Of whom you are more afraid Suraj or KN?"

Ranjhana moves backwards, "be careful."

Ragini looked at him, "Imli is innocent, it was our plan and we have convinced her. We wanted to ruin the life of Suraj, but look it leads him to his happiness."

Vivaan didn't said anything, he opens the door and immediately closed it, "Duck!" He shouts and they did.

Suraj heats the gun fire, he couldn't believe it. How could they let him out? Like really was it needed isn't the house already filled with crazy people?

He moves up noiseless on his toes, he was looking at his wife, "Hi?" He whispers and Chakor frighten, "Su...!"

"Shh!" He shushed her holding her mouth close with his palm, "Suraj?" She whispers in his hand, "what are you doing here? How?"

Suraj smirks, "even I'm smart. Move aside and give me a clear view."

"Of my chest?" She asked and he looked at her with an open mouth, "what?"

"It was a joke, here." She moves aside and shows to KN, who was just firing the gun.

"Where is Maa?" Suraj asked and Chakor shows up, "still in the room, she shouldn't come down."

"Where are the others?" He was looking around and Chakor explained him, how she risked her life to distract him so that Vivaan could save the others.

Suraj aimed his gun on KN, he fires one bullet.

Ajay was coming in, "oh no. What he did?"

___
Story is ending... just a few chapters left