Chapter four

Hi

Target 25 votes

Recap: Suraj saw Chakor in a different view. Chakor could talk to him openly. ImVaan felt jealous the truth his out and Ragini come.

Suraj stopped the car in front of a big mansion, he couldn't believe it "I thought she runaway, but she is enjoying the time with her father, who had kept my property!" His anger raised, but Chakor places her hand on his "Suraj where would you go in this situation? She just escaped an unwanted marriage. Maybe uncle didn't thought about the property in first place!" Her words were calming him.

Suraj nods rolling his eyes. He stepped out of the jeep and moves to her side. He opens the car and helped her down. She was surprised as she never thought he would come to help her again without her asking.

Suraj closed the door of the jeep and took her hand "Come the way seems crumbly I will support you!" Chakor took her hand away, she comes next to him, Suraj was confused, but Chakor smiles at him, she hooks her arm into his and starts to move forward.

Suraj smiles at her. Nice.

Chakor was walking along with him "Tina?" She calls her name and Tina turns "Chakor!" She shouts then she saw the man next to her, her face turns in shock "Suraj?!" She stammers and moves backwards.

Chakor rolls her eyes "Tina this is all your fault! We wanted to do something and it come out..." Suraj looked at her waiting for the word 'Worst' but Chakor looked at him and smiles "To the best!"

Suraj blinks his eyes not believing his own ears. Did she said THE BEST?.

Tina was confused too "Chakor tell me what had happened, how you end up with Suraj and where is Vivaan?" Tina was bombarding them with questions, Suraj widen his eyes he wished to close his ears or better say her mouth.

"Chup! {Shut Up}!"

Suraj frighten as well as Tina is Chakor's sudden shout "One question after another one. Then we can answer all your questions you want to know!"

Suraj nods to her "Right, don't talk much it irks me a lot and it's a pain in my ears!"

Tina frowns at him "Oh Mister you wanted to marry me, do you know that this would have been your future!"

Suraj took a deep breath "Well my luck neither I got end up marrying you nor Imli, I got her!" Pointing on Chakor.

Chakor nods with a smirk "Yes, now you tell us what had happened why did you changed with me, instead of Imli?"

Tina shook her head "Wait I haven't changed anything with anyone. The door was open I entered the room and sneaked out of the window like planned. I have no idea how you two got swapped! But you are happy? I mean you just said 'The Best'"

Suraj wanted to know, he was standing patiently behind Tina "Haan, I got to know that my sister is a betrayer and my so called love has not a tiny bit of trust on me!" She stood there with crossed arms "I found support in the arms of my enemy!"

Suraj smiles, but then pouts "Enemy, Really you could have said Husband. By the way I'm your husband not enemy!" He felt bad about the word and Chakor felt bad too. "Sorry!"

Tina smiles looking at them "Okay, but what are you doing here? You are not looking for me, right?" She asked nervously and they shook their heads.

"I want my property back, the reason why your father had agreed to the wedding!" Suraj said and Tina nods "Oh Haan, wait I will get you the papers!" She rushes into the house and Chakor saw his disappointed face expression.

"You really wanted to show the Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi treating to him, just for fun!" She teases him and he smiles at her with a mischief view.

"Just for fun, don't you like it when I say. Suraj Rajvanshi hain hum! {I'm Suraj Rajvanshi} attitude is good for the health it keeps your mind open!" He said to satisfy himself.

Chakor laughs "Okay if you think so, must be true!" She laughs at him "Better attitude than blind anger!" She pinches his cheek and saw Tina coming with the papers.

Tina smirks seeing teasing Chakor "What was this?" She said in a calm whisper voice "What? Nothing happened?" Chakor shook her head as if nothing had happened.

Suraj forwarded his hand "My papers!" Tina huffs "Here your papers!" She gave it to him and looked at Chakor "It's quite late maybe you should stay at a nearby resort or hotel!" Tina suggested them "The drive way to Azaadghanj will take long, it's healthier if you stay somewhere safe!"

Chakor nods "Yes you are right. Thank you!"
Tina hugs Chakor and shook Suraj hand "Hope not to hear you again!" Suraj said to Tina with a smirk on his face "Bye bye!"

Chakor couldn't believe it "Suraj!" She bid-byes Tina and rushes behind Suraj, but the Wah was tricky.. "Aah!"

Suraj turns on time.

"Chakor!" He looked at her, checking on her "You fine?" He asked her in concern

Chakor smiles "Haan as long as my husband is with me nothing can happen to me! Thank you for catching me on time!"

Suraj nods, he helped her to walk the way to the jeep. He lifts her in and made her sit on her seat.

Suraj stars the engine "Suraj, Tina wasn't wrong with the words. Just look, the sun is going down and the clouds are getting thicker as well as darker. I guess a storm is coming!"

Suraj looked at her "Does someone has a wish of a strong Temptation!"

Chakor looked at him with widen eyes "Suraj!"

Suraj stopped the car after finding a hotel...

____
Please comment and vote
Full on SuKor next part not +18, as I have under 18 readers but I will write some moments, which is readable by everyone.