Chapter 13

Hi

Target 25

Recap: Imli got fooled by KN, Vivaan got fooled by SuKor and Ragini got indirectly fooled by Vivaan.

[Does it make sense? 🤣 serial has become nonsense! 😤]

Ragini was fuming in anger. She was back in her room happy to know that she has the support of Vivaan in her decisions. How dare they think of my marriage, I have lived my life on my terms they have no right to decided anything without my permission.

Suraj was nibbling on Chakor's lower lip, he was chewing on it giving her small bites.

Chakor liked it, but pushed him away, she was sitting on the bed again thinking. Where is Imli?

Suraj pouts, "I bet with you, you are thinking of your sister, right?"

Chakor turns to him, she nods and lies on his chest, "Suraj I have a very bad feeling."

Suraj caresses her back, his hand reached her shoulder and stroke her bare skin, "I'm there, we will handle it you don't worry." He kisses her shoulder and she closed her eyes.

After some time everyone was downstairs at the dining table, "Imli where were you?" Chakor asked in front of everyone.

Vivaan fumed, "better ask her why she is back?" He shouts coming closer to her.

Suraj wasn't doing anything. She deserves this. Blaming me and fooling everyone, no sympathy for her.

Ragini was eating her food, even she wasn't in the mood of helping anyone. Thought she helped Papa. I don't think there is a need for her anymore.

Imli lowers her gaze, "I was gone, I thought to leave, but then I remembered there is no home for me. I returned, please Vivaan Babu. I did this to gain you." She was begging in front of him.

Suraj spits out the water he had just drunk, "what you did the bridal swap?" He stood up in anger, but Chakor stopped him.

"Imli you were there all the time, you can't have done this bridal swap, just come with me. You have done a lot to make me suffer and feel guilty not anymore." She took her hand and was pulling her out of the mansion.

"Chakoriya please leave me. I can't live without Vivaan Babu I did it all for him. Please!" She was begging again, but Chakor remained cold.

"Do you think I will trust your words?" She pushed her out of the mansion, "there are your parents," She was pointing on BhuKa, who were coming to meet Imli, "maybe they got to know about your deeds. Now get lost."

BhuKa saw that and got confused, "Chakoriya just because you have become the Malkin it doesn't mean you can behave with her like this?" Kasturi come to help Imli.

Chakor rolls her eyes, "oh please keep your speech. I don't need it." She shows her palm, "Don't come closer I'm just repeating the work Vivaan has done before. Ask your daughter, what she did and why she is paying for it." She shut the doors of the mansion in front of their faces.

Chakor has turned to the other's, taking audible breaths, "this so called family does belong to each other." She shook her head and sat on her place.

Kasturi slapped Imli, this sound was hearable and remembered by Chakor as her mother has slapped her in front of the whole village not trusting her words.

Suraj hold Chakor's hand under the table.

Ragini swallows, "Vivaan bhaiya, please come. I need to talk to you, it's very important."

Vivaan stood up, he follows her into her bedroom.

SuKor were looking at each other, "if Ragini was it with the bridal swap then why Imli was taking the blame on her head?" Suraj asked her.

Chakor nods, "I was thinking the same, but what to do, we have to keep her inside the house this will only work if Vivaan calls her back and you know it looks like Ragini is going to do this work, maybe they are working together?"

Suraj nods, "could be possible," he said lost, "what What!"

"Shh!" Chakor calms him, "Suraj we might be alone for now, but even walls have ears."

Suraj whispers, "you wanna keep her here?"

Chakor nods with a wink at him.

Suraj shook his head in disbelief, just then Ragini and Vivaan come back.

Vivaan opens the door, Imli was crying on the ground holding her cheek which was red and burning.

"Imli get up." Vivaan said and she looks at him, "Vivaan Babu!" He shows his palm, "you stay here but not as my wife. You are used to be a slave that is your destiny."

Suraj glares at Chakor, she smiles showing him her mobile phone under the table. He took it and widen his eyes.

•Chakoriya Di I'm sorry I was seeking for the love you were getting from Vivaan. I knew Suraj Babu would never give it me. KN trapped me in his plan. I didn't know this girl is Ragini, even I saw her at our wedding•

Suraj made a fist. Oh damn it KN you played a big game, but not anymore. Now I will tae my revenge by using them all against you. You think you have the power because they work for you. No way, now they will work for me. One by one will change and then we will get rid off you one for all.

Chakor shook her head, "Suraj the food is getting cold. Eat it."

Suraj glares at her, "Yes."

They were eating the food and then Chakor looked at Imli, "only because of Vivaan you are back if it would be in my hands I would have strangled you to death." She stood up and Suraj follows her into their bedroom.

"Chakor!" He closed the door, "why?"

Chakor smiles, "why what?"

"The way you chose?"

"Oh haan, well she played her game. I told her I will only give her a chance if she will take my given punishment. She agrees and we need her background information about KN."

Suraj nods.

____
Vivaan and Imli?

Ragini?

KN?

Please comment and vote