Chapter nine

Hi

Recap: SuKor are together openly. Suraj is upset of his relationship with his sisters.

Teju come to Suraj, "Suraj Beta please look after yourself, there are so many people, who are against you."

Suraj smiles, "Maa I know there, but I want to remind you that I'm not alone," his gaze shits to Chakor, "I have my wife with me."

Chakor smiles, her support has become her better half now it is her time to support him.

😁 title double meaning so not only her support but also his support😎. (I will praise myself later 🤣🙈)

Suraj looked at Ragini, he moves towards her, "Ragini you must be tired, I'm sorry that I called you all. You all should take rest."

He left the hall and vanished to his room, Chakor was surprised. What is he planning? Please don't make him angry again, a cool mind and all will go fine. I know it he isn't that bad, he is very calm, then why he behaved so weirdly in the past? I will ask him.

Chakor smiles at Teju, "Maa even I'm tired, we will talk tomorrow morning. You too take some rest." She was leaving the hall, when she was hold back by Vivaan.

"Chakor listen to me, we need to talk. I know you are just playing with me as I have mistrusted you." He looked at her, but Chakor shook her head.

"Vivaan leave my hand, can't you understand that I'm the wife of Suraj Rajvanshi. I'm your brother's wife means your sister-in-law Chakor Suraj Rajvanshi. Now leave my hand before I raise mine!" She warns him and he was shocked to hear her threaten on him. Vivaan looses the grip on her wrist and she left with stamping feet's.

Suraj was in the washroom, he just come out in a towel and she was glaring at him, "well Suraj we should talk about the future we will going to spent together."

Suraj opens his mouth and blinks his eyes several times, "wow you are a kind of naughty, right? I mean are you flirting with me?" He come closer to her and she smiles, she places her hands around his neck, "a little bit, I have to competed with you, as you are Suraj Rajvanshi the real flirty man. I remember how you used to flirt with me and told me those weird poems." She rolls her eyes and left from her.

Suraj looked at her, he smirks, "weird! My poems weren't weird. They were awesome and you never understood them, otherwise you would have understood that I liked you, but unfortunately you were blind in the fake love of Vivaan."

Chakor turns to him, "how mean! That is not true, I have never loved him, he was behind me like a mad loving man. He asked me to marry him and I, idiot, agreed to him. But I never loved him you got it."

Suraj pulls her close, "okay I got it." He lifts her and throws her on the bed, she smirks and let him proceed 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈.

Ragini was in her room, she was confused about Suraj behaviour and reaction. The way he come and talked to her, the kindness and sadness all expression come together.

Why did Suraj didn't yell on me or tried to hurt me? He doesn't think before he reacts, but today he was behaving so mature as if he is a complete new man. Has Chakor changed him so much or do I have a wrong imagination on him.

Papa told me, how much he hates me, but I couldn't find hate in his eyes only disappointment. Is he disappointed by me? But why and how, he never care for me or did he?

Ragini was in a dilemma, she didn't understood what was going on, as far as she knows KN told her only how much the family hated her, the reason why he hide her.

Ragini didn't runaway she was hidden by KN for his own benefit. He has his plans, the real game hasn't started or has it already ended?

___

Please comment and vote