Chapter 14

Hi

Target 25

30.01.19 was the last update and two days back we reached the target. I'm honest I forgot what I wanted to write so I will end it soon.

Recap: Imli is back in the mansion. Ragini is uncovered now by SuKor. Imli wants to help.

Suraj wasn't happy about Imli's stay, but he trusted Chakor, she always has good ideas and has the right method to calm him and his anger, which is like always on top.

Suraj was strolling in the room here and there without giving Chakor a look, she wasn't sure how to make him understand, but there was no need, he sat on the bed next to her.

"Fine I'm giving her one last chance to help us, but if she betrays us again, then I will kill her." Suraj said and Chakor took his hand, "I will give you the bullet for the gun." She kisses his cheek and he rested his head on her chest, "at least this is my place no one can have it."

Chakor laughs, she hits him playfully, "okay I will tell you about my idea."

Suraj looked at her, "okay say what is going on in your big brain."

Imli was downstairs in the basement, she was there waiting for SuKor.

Suraj was holding the hand of Chakor tightly, "I don't like this idea." He said to her in whisper tone.

Chakor presses his hand, "I know you don't trust her, you shouldn't, but you can trust me." Suraj pulls her close, "you can be happy that I do." They were looking everywhere and went into the basement.

Imli was holding a file in her hands, Suraj and Chakor saw that, "Imli what is this?"

Imli frighten, but then seeing them she calms, "Chakor, you scare me." She sighs of relief, "here this is a file. I have collected all the evidences against KN and Ragini."

SuKor were numb, "wait what?" They were confused looking at her. Chakor took the file, "wow Imli you have collected everything. Suraj this is something we can use against him."

Suraj nodded, "okay, but what is with Ragini?"

Chakor and Imli looked at him, "she has done this all. We can't forget this and how is KN even able to act from the jail. Isn't there any security?" Suraj was very angry.

Chakor cups his face, "Suraj calm down, we have her right there where she should be. Under our roof, under our watch. She won't be able to do anything!"

Imli made scared steps, "she isn't liking KN, he sent her away. She didn't runaway like we thought." She said with a lowered head.

SuKor looked at her, "what?!"

Chakor smiles with a smirk, "great, the best news we could get come!" She pulls him out of the basement they were back in their room.

Suraj was confused, "what is going on in your mind?"

Chakor took the file, "I want at least two copies, but the more the better!" She gave him the file, "go make them."

Suraj narrows with his brows, "and then?"

Chakor smirks, "one for the police, one for the media and one for us, our safety."

Suraj nods, "and then?" He comes behind her playing with the file, "Ragini is still here."

Chakor turns, "yes, she is and will stay. As her security is also connected with this file."

Suraj was confused, "I'm not getting you or your logic, but I will make the requested copies." Suraj left and Chakor looked at his back. Such a stupid one. Ragini's truth is also recorded if she will go against us she will be sent to jail. Even we can blackmail now.

Imli was sitting alone in the basement, it was her new room, she didn't mind it. She deserves it.

Suraj came home lately, he was exhausted and stopped by Vivaan, "Suraj!"

Suraj rolls his eyes, "what is Vivaan?" He wasn't in the mood to talk, yet he controlled over his anger.

Vivaan gulps, "Chakor?" He asked and Suraj gave him dear glares, "give her name the deserved respect, it's CHAKOR BHABHI for you and the rest of the world." He come close to Vivaan pointing with the finger on him.

Vivaan lowers his head, "I know she is my Bhabhi now, but it wasn't my plan or game. I got into it unwillingly." He was desperate.

Suraj frowns, "so what should I do now, free Chakor?" It was sarcasm and Vivaan got it, he shook his head, "no, I know I have no right. But I want to know something." He was looking at Suraj.

Suraj waited, "what?" He asked.

"Did you and Imli has something. I mean she said she slept with you, why would she do this? She defamed herself and her reputation." Vivaan was looking at Suraj.

Suraj shook his head and took audible breaths, "I HAVE NEVER SLEPT WITH HER. IT'S ALL A TRICK MADE BY KN, GET IT IN YOUR BRAIN." Suraj shouts and left from there.

"KN?" Vivaan said to himself, he never had a grudge against Imli, but he hates it to be lied about something. If KN is the mind behind this then why would he use Imli? Did she really loved me and if then why Ragini stopped me to throw her out. Saying she could be useful against Suraj and Chakor... it was as if a bulb lighten up. Ragini and KN are working together. I have to meet Imli anyhow.

Ragini was in her bedroom thinking of the next plan, but she doesn't wanted to meet KN, she wants to meet Chagan and see the village.

Suraj saw the light shining from the door slit. Should I or shouldn't I? She has never done anything wrong, she is like me leaded wrong.

Chakor was waiting for him.

___
Please comment and vote