Chapter 18

Hi

Recap: KN returned, entry of Arjun to arrest Suraj.

Chakor was shocked, "what? You want to arrest Suraj." She was standing in front of him like a shield, "listen you can't arrest him without an arrest warrant."

Suraj puts his hand on her shoulder, "Chakor, if he wouldn't had one, he wouldn't act so confident." He was very clam and understanding, what really made everyone confused.

Chakor turned to him, "Suraj I can't let you go. I know KN has put the whole blame on you. The same way you have done it first." She was holding back her tears and Suraj cups her face, he wipes the rolling tears away, "we have the evidences on our side. You know what, just get an a lawyer who can bail me out." He kisses her forehead and went to Ajay.

"Turn." Ajay said and Suraj frowns, "for what?" He asked and Ajay took out his handcuffs, "I have to arrest you."

Suraj shook his head, "I'm coming on my own, there is no need to arrest me in front of everyone. I'm coming for it." He shows that he still has the power and attitude. Suraj went near the police jeep and sat in it. He was looking at Ajay without fear, "don't you want to drive?" He leans back on the seat with hands behind his head, to rest his eyes.

Vivaan shakes Chakor, Chakor startles and turned to him, "what?" She asked him totally lost as she was feeling alone and weak.

Imli went to Chakor, "Chakoriya what is going on?" Chakor shook her head, she couldn't believe it that he isn't fighting for his freedom.

"Suraj!" She shouts at him, "you... you are leaving me with them!" She pointed on them and he shook his head, "I would never leave you for anyone, but I can't do anything now. I have to go with him, now leave and get what I said, a lawyer!" Suraj shouts and the whole Village was aware of the scene.

Ajay looked around, "Don't create a scene it won't help you." He warned them and sat in the jeep, he starts the accelerator and drove away from there.

Chakor was looking at Imli and Ragini, "you!" She hold Imli's hair in anger, she was pulling her from the back head, "if I get to know that you have given a statement for KN then I will kill you!" She shouts and then she moves to Ragini, a tight slap reached her cheek, "He was trying to give you a family, a home and a new life, if I get to know you have done this then I will not leave you." Chakor was threatening them.

Vivaan was confused, "Chakor!" He shouts at holding her arm tightly, "why are you threatening Ragini? Imli is the culprit she is working with KN." He said and the whole Village was looking at her.

Chakor hits his hand away, but his grip was tight, she was struggling and then pushes him, "Don't you dare to touch me! Your Ragini is the reason of the bridal swap, we know everything and we are not angry on you. Because you were manipulated like Suraj and Vivaan were. KN isn't a good father, but Suraj is a good human and he was giving something you were craving for." She left from there and everyone was looking at Ragini.

Chagan has witnessed it all, he went to her, "Ragini?" He calls her, but she didn't react, she was trying not to cry in front of everyone.

Chakor was running back to the mansion. I have to be there before KN can do anything to Teju Maa. What if Ranjhana has done it? Oh no, why aren't they understanding this man is good for nothing.

Vivaan looked at Ragini, "is that true?" He asked and all the gazes were on her, she couldn't bear it and tried to leave from there, but the ways were blocked by the villagers.

Ragini shook her head, "I...?" She was stammering, "please leave me." She was trying to find a way, but Chagan hold her.

"Ragini have you done it, the bridal swap?"

Chakor reached the mansion, she was hearing the shouts. Oh no, they are fighting with each other.

Chakor went inside the house, "KN!" She shouts and he looks at her.

"Chakor the chipkali. Finally you are here, how did you like my surprise?" KN said and Teju got confused.

"Surprise? What have you done and how could you come out of the jail?"

Chakor rushed to Teju, "Maa, he is a disgusting man, who has blamed his son to get out of the jail." She was glaring at him with hate filled eyes.

KN turns his face away, the hand on his chin caressing his beard, "so you know it. After all you are smart, but you are also weak, you don't have the power to defeat me." He was laughing evilly.

Ranjhana went to him, "Kamal ji, but how is this possible? Suraj had blamed you for everything and they even submitted evidences against you." She was holding his shoulder and he hits her hand away.

"I have power!" He said glaring at her, "no one can defeat me, not even Suraj!" He shouts the name with hate and anger.

Teju was feeling weak, "my son, where is he now?" She lost her consciousness and falls backwards, but Chakor could hold her.

"Maa!"

___
Please comment and vote
Any idea what's coming next?